chamber 19 help

P

phantoms15

hey guys im up to the level 19 i entered the room with the air tube transporting boxes to differnt spots. it has the lines the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie and if you go into the air tube by the handprints it takes you back to the begining of the level. what am i doing wrong guys i cant find anything out for it and have been stuck for 2 hours i stoped the 2 large fans at the entrance.

thanks guys

its right by the room with all the chairs and computers if that helps at all

fire the portal through the fan then make an entrance?

which fan i was looking at all of them cant seem to find anything im inside the room that has a fan on the left and the right as the entrances already

im at same spot i figured out how to get into the vent

(op what does the laser of the mini boss do)

however wtf do u do when u get to the otherside of the vent its just a fan i have been trying for ages to do something there, but cant figure it out only 2nd place i bin stuck

so how did you get into the vent do you get in where it is broken open at or are you talking about ac vents or the large clear tube vent????

well have u got into the vent yet, i dont want to ruin it for u in figuring it out,but some helpful advice wud be 'think outside the BOX' and what kind does the mini boss do

what mini boss? i dont know what that means? im right after there where the clear round air tube is sucking air in and it pulls you thru and the boxes with it the boxes push me thru the tube and put me back to the begining of the game. and you have no control on how you go thru the tunnel it pushes you thru

Go to the elevator at the beginning of that test, and go to the bottom....

what do i use to hold the button down? since i have no cube?

i tired bringing chairs thur the tunnel it doesnt work they get stuck

can anyone help me with my prob

i just beat the small one eyed laser boss and i got to this part with a tube and a vent with arrows pointing inside, i get the box and climb in the vent and there is a big chimney with a fan.

where do i go i cant figure it out for the life of me

can anyone help me with my prob

i just beat the small one eyed laser boss and i got to this part with a tube and a vent with arrows pointing inside, i get the box and climb in the vent and there is a big chimney with a fan.

where do i go i cant figure it out for the life of me

Answer to your search

thanks guys i figured it out i had the thought in my mind i wasnt suppossed to go back to that old level but it makes sense thanks. and damn there was alot of game left after that

HELP PLZ

I think i'm almost there guys at the end, but i cant figure out one thing. When you're fighting the main robot and you destroy 3 turrets or so and then one of the balls is just hanging in air - how do you pick it up. It gives so little time to do it and i can't catch it in air. Any advice there?

Back