Characters page up!

Hooray, thank you.

I don't think Barney will like his picture. There's always one person who manages to get his picture taken with his eyes half closed.

Nice job, although you could have chosen better sreens for Alyx And Barny...

Gordon is showing off, G-Man looks pissed, Alyx is surprised, Eli seems to be hitting on the cameraman, Dr. Kleiner just looks like a fool, Barney is either on drugs or was just awaken... I really laughed at it :p

Originally posted by Murray
Nice job, although you could have chosen better sreens for Alyx And Barny...

The Alyx one probably will be changed but everyone seems to miss the irony in the barney one.. whether this is because no one actually reads the text next to the picture or what I just don't know.

If people continue to comment on it I guess I'll have to change the picture and change the text alongside.

OMGOMGOMGOMG change the Barney picture! That's sooo disrespectful to the greatest character ever invented!

It's cool but you should remake in a month :p . It actually makes no sense to make a character page now.. in two weeks we'll know the real deal.

Razorwolf - but between now and whenever the release date is people will want to come to this site and use the chracters page.

In a months time all I have to do is change the pics and re-write most of the profiles. Take an hour. Not doing the static pages in the time we have left is just lazyness.

Originally posted by nietzsche
What about a placeholder for the "Administrator"? He's been confirmed to have an appearance in Half-Life 2, too.

And if you want abolute completeness, you can add some more to the Enemies part.

From the IGN Preview:

Human Assassins. (Like Half-Life 1)
Robot Assassins.
Alien Slaves.
Barnacles.
Bullsquids.

Thats his name I think, Father Gregory is mentioned in the original Traptown E3 movies.

Oh and isn't the "administrator" Gman?

Back