Check this map out

dude, you got the same icon as gorgon!
and yea, that map looks orgasmic :thumbs:

i dont like when people change avatar or have same avatar, it confuses me

The Map Has Been Released.

Check the Link in the first Post.

Good job agent. nice quality map. whats your next plan?

Yes, like your maps right skyline.

****ing troll.

ShinRa said:
Yes, like your maps right skyline.

****ing troll.

I have the right to express my opinion, dont like it then shut the fack up you shemale trailer trash.

BTW, its ironic how you call someone a troll when thats all YOU DO, you never posted anything interesting just bunch of bs here and therem, loser.

This coming from a guy who's online nick is the name of a car, that alone shows enough of your intelect. Ricer.

^it is usually good to give a reason for your critisism, and not just say it sucks. back it up.

ChronosWing said:
This coming from a guy who's online nick is the name of a car, that alone shows enough of your intelect. Ricer.

This comes from a guy whos name is ChronosWing, get a clue dipstick.
Im proud of my car, and you are just jealous, so why dont you get int your 89 ford tempo and get lost.

*Sniff Sniff* do I smell somethin Flaming? Everybody just needs to calm down and talk about this nice map... leave the harsh comments to yourself, or just yell them to your monitor... ANYWAY, Good lookin map, lookin forward to playing it later.

Everyone chill, it's just the internet.

That map looks cool . Goldeneye memories!

Yeah, very nice map. It would be cool if they also release other GoldenEye maps. Like library and that map with some kind of lab. Where the goldeneye weapon is going to be activated on in singleplayer. and where you can shoot tv's of the ceiling in the large room with the big monitor on the front wall.

pfft please

SkylineGT-R34 said:
Aint that good, Ive seen alot better.

^^ Jealousy ^^ please name a few of the maps that are alot better , i cant find em........, Ive played it and many other dm maps and I havent seen much better. Its imo up there with the best custom maps. only complaint id like to see more weapons in the map......

Skyline has as much right to express his opinion as you do, even if he does present them like a complete prat. Just because your views conflict doesn't make him a troll - although he maybe one for other reasons.

Anyway, its a nice map, good job AgentXen, and all the best for the Map Contest.

wbcninjaofmist said:
^^ Jealousy ^^ please name a few of the maps that are alot better , i cant find em........, Ive played it and many other dm maps and I havent seen much better. Its imo up there with the best custom maps. only complaint id like to see more weapons in the map......

Look up Stalkyard2, shits allover this one.

I just realeased the Fixed Version.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/9033/

Changed name form dm_Xen-sahera to dm_Xen-sahara
Added all weapons and ammo
Fixed all sounds
added some extra stuff
and fixed all texture and door errors

im not gonna say another word except:

skyline - added.

It's very pretty looking, I like it.

Brings back memories... :D

Agent, from you sig i guess your a PD fan? With modding/mapping skills? :D You know you want to ;) Maulers in Source *drools*

Haha I didn't read the first post before I watched the pictures, and suddenly it made me think of that Goldeneye/PD map :D
At least it's recognizable :)

Looks great!

SimonomiS said:
Agent, from you sig i guess your a PD fan? With modding/mapping skills? :D You know you want to ;) Maulers in Source *drools*

Idk if you know but he's already on a team thats recreating perfect dark on the source engine.

ShinRa said:
Idk if you know but he's already on a team thats recreating perfect dark on the source engine.

:eek: Didnt know, I feel stupid now. Made my day nontheless.

Cool map dude only gripe is theres too many pillars. Stupid gripe I know.

Skyline is not being a troll by expressing his opinion.

SimonomiS said:
:eek: Didnt know, I feel stupid now. Made my day nontheless.

You arent stupid, we love you. :cheers:

Back