CNN - Spreading Islam in Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britain, and the rest of the world as well, better get it's head out of it's ass, this whole "respecting islam" idea is pathetic...the appeasement to sharia law is the first step

Exile. It's the only way. If these radicals wish death/exile on us, we've just gotta kick them the **** out of our nice little countries that they think they own. Any muslim who doesn't feel the need to "conquer" the western world can stay.

Sensationalism much? Why yes, very much.

In case you didn't notice, there has been escalating tension between the western world and islam since about 2001. So, I'd say it isn't all sensationalism and it's very relevant to everyone.

Oh really? Is that so!? I guess any piece of unbalanced fearmongering reporting is therefore completely justified. It's very relevant to everyone after all.

No, you're right. We should just ignore radical islamists and let them do whatever they want. They won't hurt innocent people.

/facepalm
First of all I never said that, I said the video was a fearmongering and unbalanced piece of shit. Which it is, and since you have ignored that point twice I'll have to assume you either acknowledge this or are unable to comprehend anything except "O SHIT JIHAD".

Secondly do you think the NSA, MI5 etc. need such pathetic excuses for reporting to do their job? Nope, it's just sensationalist reporting meant to grab attention by doing something which if anything somewhat helps terrorists - by provoking terror.

Grow up.

So tell me, how SHOULD they report things like that then?

"On the upside, they haven't tried anything yet!"
"On the upside, though there are at least 30 terrorist plots being investigated, none of them have been carried out!"
"On the upside, they say they want to first try a peaceful means of taking over Britain!"

This a very small, but loud minority. The concept of Sharia Law being implemented does scare me, but I hardly think the threat is that big.

It's not a large threat that it'll actually work, but they're saying they'll make god damn sure to at least try it.

Well you could change the very first sentence from "Muslims in the UK - they are an angry minority who are uncompromising, their goal domination of the United Kingdom, if not the world" to something like "Muslims in the UK contain an angry minority who are uncompromising....[etc]" so as to avoid being a complete lie.
It could feature moderate muslims dismissing them as an unrepresentative fringe.

Of course it's debateable whether such a clearly lunatic fringe element should get much news time in the first place, in the same manner that many people hold to the view "no platform for facists". You're validating their tiny, nutty minority as something worthy of mainstream attention and concern - exactly what they want to happen.

Who cares if these loonys try, as long as they fail.

This a very small, but loud minority. The concept of Sharia Law being implemented does scare me, but I hardly think the threat is that big.

jews already have religious arbitration law. as do some christian sects

http://ia311033.us.archive.org/0/items/gov.uscourts.insd.21661/gov.uscourts.insd.21661.23.0.pdf

this really is nothing more than fear mongering because religious arbitration has been a part of western culture from the very onset and it continues to this day. In canada we recently made the decision to drop all religous arbitration all together, for the jews, christians AND muslims. they can go all **** themselves equally

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-138659839.html

Who cares if these loonys try, as long as they fail.

I'd rather they didn't try, but with this Stockholm syndrome type of acceptance around the world (especially in the UK) it's no wonder they have a louder voice these days.

What do you even mean by Stockholm syndrome type acceptance, and who does that apply to?

I'd rather they didn't try, but with this Stockholm syndrome type of acceptance around the world (especially in the UK) it's no wonder they have a louder voice these days.

Or the louder voice may be the media platform they are given rather than people ignoring them. Terrorists want attention, they want fear. The fearmongering media is playing into their hands.

Best to ignore them, go on with your life, and let your intelligence and counter-intelligence services do their best to stop any violence. Anything else and you give these people what they want.

Everyone better get ready to become muslim or die. The islamification of the world is well underway.

Is everyone that stupid that they think when muslims take over western governments they are not going to push islam on the rest of that country? It's soooooo funny.

I call it the silent death, they act all peaceful till they get power and then thats when it starts.

/facepalm
First of all I never said that, I said the video was a fearmongering and unbalanced piece of shit. Which it is, and since you have ignored that point twice I'll have to assume you either acknowledge this or are unable to comprehend anything except "O SHIT JIHAD".

Secondly do you think the NSA, MI5 etc. need such pathetic excuses for reporting to do their job? Nope, it's just sensationalist reporting meant to grab attention by doing something which if anything somewhat helps terrorists - by provoking terror.

Grow up.

Your ignorance is amazing. You are one of those people who are under the illusion that muslims don't want world domination even though they have been trying to dominate the world for thousands of years.

Is anyone that stupid that they think muslims will take over western governments?

Is anyone that stupid that they think muslims will take over western governments?

It is not stupid, it's realastic and happening. by 2015 50% of the population of the netherlands will be muslim. By 2050 the whole of europe will be islamified.

What is stupid is to think that these things won't happen.

What is stupid is not having the slightest clue about statistics or population projections and taking news headlines as automatically accurate.

Anyhoo, enough of the "what is stupid" stuff, it'll make me dizzy going round in circles like that.

It is not stupid, it's realastic and happening. by 2015 50% of the population of the netherlands will be muslim. By 2050 the whole of europe will be islamified.

I'm pretty sure you're basing that of that video which was posted here recently. It was also shown to be almost entirely false. There was even an article on the BBC website which showed how dubious the numbers were.

Your ignorance is amazing. You are one of those people who are under the illusion that muslims don't want world domination even though they have been trying to dominate the world for thousands of years.

Apparently they've not done a very good job of it.

You're such a fool for believing these things. Of course some people want to dominate the world. Giving them attention only encourages them and makes them seem legitimate, when really they're just a fringe group without much popular support.

Come to think of it, I should take my own advice and start ignoring you.

Apparently they've not done a very good job of it.

You're such a fool for believing these things. Of course some people want to dominate the world. Giving them attention only encourages them and makes them seem legitimate, when really they're just a fringe group without much popular support.

Come to think of it, I should take my own advice and start ignoring you.

Go ahead ignore me. Am i so suppose to care? please random internet person don't ignore me.

The reason muslims havent taken over the world is because there has been people to stop them, all the crusades etc. But in todays world no one will stand up to them.

They are immigrating in the thousands to our countries and then out breeding us with large families. These are the facts. Your opinions such as "No there not!" are worthless.
I'm pretty sure you're basing that of that video which was posted here recently. It was also shown to be almost entirely false. There was even an article on the BBC website which showed how dubious the numbers were.

No, i am not that stupid to get all my facts off a youtube video. I have a keen interest in this subject and have gone to numerous government websites of many countries looking at there statistics. Using basic estimations from the figures that are currently avaible you can easily estimate things.

The crusades ended centuries ago and barely had an impact on the overall muslim population. So that's not what stopped their dastardly plans on world domination. Could you expand on the "etc" please?

The crusades ended centuries ago and barely had an impact on the overall muslim population. So that's not what stopped their dastardly plans on world domination. Could you expand on the "etc" please?

You claim crusades did not stop the muslims taking over the world, yet you provide no answer as to what did then. Funny.

Yes, I was using sarcasm to hint that their "dastardly" plan for world domination doesn't exist, or at least not in any practical sense.
You're the one saying it's been their plan for centuries, please explain their failure if this is indeed the case.

Congrats, you fail at reading.

I think you're confused as to what the "stupid" part is:

According to the CIA World Factbook,[3] as of 2002[update] the religious makeup of the Netherlands was 31% Roman Catholic, 13% Dutch Reformed, 7% Calvinist, 5.5% Muslim, 2.5% other and 41% none. However, according to a survey[11] done in 2006, 25% of the Dutch people are Christian, 3% adhere to another organised religion (Judaism, Islam, Hinduism etc)

so from 3% (including jews and hindi) in 2006 to 50% in 9 short years?

you're going to have to provide a source and then provide numbers that back you up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Netherlands#Religion

xdrive said:

have you ever met a muslim. as I write this my secretary just walked by my office window. she's a burka wearing sunni muslim. I can ask her is she wants to take over the world but she'd probably stop talking to me for being a retard and having retarded thoughts

oh and there's plenty of jesus freaks who want the same thing, except NO ONE is tracking their numbers and posting alarmist articles on the interwebs

Well this is the article I was talking about anyway.

Beep Boop Beep

No, i am not that stupid to get all my facts off a youtube video. I have a keen interest in this subject and have gone to numerous government websites of many countries looking at there statistics. Using basic estimations from the figures that are currently avaible you can easily estimate things.

I don't believe that for a second.
The numbers you stated are so close to what this is talking about, that I'm sure you were basing it off that video which was posted.
xdrive, you're the one not posting any facts. You're making claims that are unfounded. Why not try to convince us, instead of telling us our opinions are worthless and leaving it at that.

You claim crusades did not stop the muslims taking over the world, yet you provide no answer as to what did then. Funny.

Yes, I was using sarcasm to hint that their "dastardly" plan for world domination doesn't exist, or at least not in any practical sense.
You're the one saying it's been their plan for centuries, please explain their failure if this is indeed the case.

Another "you're a retard for not sharing my opinion" person. If someone doesn't share the same views you have, it doesnt make them a "retard" or stupid. Shall i call you a "retard" or stupid because you don't share my views?

Indeed, and I apologise. You said millennia, not centuries.

What do you even mean by Stockholm syndrome type acceptance, and who does that apply to?
I've drawn a political cartoon to help you understand.

2reta2v.jpg

I don't believe that for a second.
The numbers you stated are so close to what this is talking about, that I'm sure you were basing it off that video which was posted.
xdrive, you're the one not posting any facts. You're making claims that are unfounded. Why not try to convince us, instead of telling us our opinions are worthless and leaving it at that.

this is a simple fix for xdrive. I posted that the number of muslims in the netherlands as of 2006 was less than 3% of the population) according to xdrive that number will be 50% of the population by 2015. so in 9 short years there's more than a 47% increase. since we're one third of the way to 2015 from 2006 the population growth should match what xdrive claims ..somewhere in the vicintiity of a 15% increase since 2006. so all he has to do is show that the the muslim population has increased by at least 15% since 2006

well somehow I dont think xdrive wants to go through the trouble .......so I'll do it for him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Muslim_population#List

the muslim population of the Netherlands as of Oct 2009 is ..

5.7%

...so unless there's a massive influx of Muslims in a little over 5 years (which we have no reason to believe because in the previous 3 years there's been little gains) xdrive's prediction is completely untrue

In case you didn't notice, there has been escalating tension between the western world and islam since about 634AD. So, I'd say it isn't all sensationalism and it's very relevant to everyone.

Corrected.

Islam in 634BC? Perhaps you mean AD, or if you're trying to be politically correct "CE".

Everyone better get ready to become muslim or die. The islamification of the world is well underway.

The Catholic Church has wiped out the natives of many lands and have been trying to propagate their religion well before Islam even took hold. I find it interesting how the arguments of Right Wing extremists are similar in nature. In India one of the politicians of BJP a Hindu Nationalist party said that Muslims are reproducing too much and the majority Hindus are bending over backwards for the Christian and Islamic minorities.

As Stern said, have you ever met a Muslim ? I have played cricket with them, gone to their birthday parties and my family has been invited on numerous occasions for Id celebrations. Didn't leak their plans for world domination to me.

I bet when most of you are standing ankle deep in blood in the next few years you will still say that everything is just "jolly"

I bet when most of you are standing ankle deep in blood in the next few years you will still say that everything is just "jolly"

I don't even know how to reply to this. That video is such shit its ridiculous. As someone who actually lives in the UK, I can tell you I know very few muslims, and the few I do are normal people. Yes, shocking to one of your intelligence I know, but they are just people like the rest of us. Sure, a small minority are outspoken and violent, but that also applies to christianity.

It applies to humanity. Making Islam the focus, will just end up antagonising a lot of people who spend most of the time thinking about the same stuff as us; What should I have for lunch and where did I put my damn wallet?

That statement, Uno, is just worthless.

Well, I am sure your troll topics won't change opinions either.

It applies to humanity. Making Islam the focus, will just end up antagonising a lot of people who spend most of the time thinking about the same stuff as us; What should I have for lunch and where did I put my damn wallet?

That statement, Uno, is just worthless.

This. A lot of the Muslims in the west and in Islamic countries are pre occupied with earning a living. There are racists and intolerant people in every community.

As a Muslim currently living in the UK, I can tell you that I will never be satisfied with my life until I'm sitting on the Queen's throne ordering the rest of you peons around. After all "world domination" is supposed to be my only motive or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back