CNN - Spreading Islam in Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet when most of you are standing ankle deep in blood in the next few years you will still say that everything is just "jolly"

Wow. Just... wow.

Kid, in a few years time when you've grown up some more and gained some common sense, you are going to be absolutely appalled by the things you thought about Muslims.

Wow. Just... wow.

Kid, in a few years time when you've grown up some more and gained some common sense, you are going to be absolutely appalled by the things you thought about Muslims.

who are you calling Kid? College boy.

Last I checked your profile you were 17, but I must've confused you with someone else, so I guess you're not a kid then.

Which makes this even worse than it already is.

I bet when most of you are standing ankle deep in blood in the next few years you will still say that everything is just "jolly"

I bet when none of us are standing ankle deep in blood in the next few years you'll still be unable to recognise or admit to being wrong about your idiotic opinions.

Islam in 634BC? Perhaps you mean AD, or if you're trying to be politically correct "CE".

AD indeed. My bad. 634 was the start of the start of the Byzantine-Arab wars. Although Tom Holland contends that the strife between east and west started with the wars between the Greeks and the Persians in 500BC.

xdrive - some of the best trolling I've seen in recent years. It's like poetry or some shit. I wonder when the annual forum awards roll around

You give him too much credit assuming he's a troll methinks. I know people just as pathetic with similar retarded opinions irl.

xdrive - some of the best trolling I've seen in recent years. It's like poetry or some shit. I wonder when the annual forum awards roll around

Yes, i have to be trolling correct? If ANYONE doesn't have the same views as you they MUST be trolling.

Another "You're an idiot if you don't share my views" person in the world :rolleyes:

You give him too much credit assuming he's a troll methinks. I know people just as pathetic with similar retarded opinions irl.

Again, what makes your views so right and mine so wrong? Should i be calling you pathetic and stupid because you don't share the same views as me? Everyone has different views and opinions on things. You don't insult someone because there's is different to yours, just because you think yours is right. You're one of those "My opinion/view is the right one, because i came up with it" people

Again, what makes your views so right and mine so wrong? Should i be calling you pathetic and stupid because you don't share the same views as me? Everyone has different views and opinions on things. You don't insult someone because there's is different to yours, just because you think yours is right. You're one of those "My opinion/view is the right one, because i came up with it" people

You do realise that you're the one who branded one third of the planet as being religious fanatics hellbent on taking over the world and wiping out anyone who opposes them when you went and said this...

Everyone better get ready to become muslim or die. The islamification of the world is well underway.

Is everyone that stupid that they think when muslims take over western governments they are not going to push islam on the rest of that country? It's soooooo funny.

I call it the silent death, they act all peaceful till they get power and then thats when it starts.

soooo... yeah. You are an idiot and purporting your opinion to be fact makes you wrong. So very wrong.

why dont u just argue yor points

We all have different views and opinions, arguing them wont change them will it? There is no point.

All we can do is share our views and opinions and discuss them in a civil way, instead of bashing someone because they don't have the same views as you. You don't discuss something by doing this "YOU'RE AN IDIOT, YOU DON'T HAVE THE SAME VIEWS ME YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!! MY VIEWS ARE RIGHT, YOU RETARD, YOUR RETARDED"

That's all i am getting from a few people in here, do you see me doing that? no. You have your views/opinions and i have mine. I think mine is correct, you think yours is correct. I am not going to argue who's right and who's wrong, all we can do is sit back and look at the factual evidence that is put forward.

P.S My opinions/views that i put out are building off the evidence that is around. In the islam Qur'an it teaches that all muslims should destroy all non muslims or infidals as they call them (not in those exact words of course) now i am sharing my opinion that one day the world will be completely islamified, by immigration and breeding. If a government is all muslims of course they would make the religion of that country islam. You wouldn't dare be anything other then muslim in saudia arabia would you? It's a muslim country, you would be literally killed in that country for having any other religion, whats to stop that from happening in other countries with a new muslim government?

We all have different views and opinions, arguing them wont change them will it? There is no point.

All we can do is share our views and opinions and discuss them in a civil way, instead of bashing someone because they don't have the same views as you. You don't discuss something by doing this "YOU'RE AN IDIOT, YOU DON'T HAVE THE SAME VIEWS ME YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!! MY VIEWS ARE RIGHT, YOU RETARD, YOUR RETARDED"

That's all i am getting from a few people in here, do you see me doing that? no. You have your views/opinions and i have mine. I think mine is correct, you think yours is correct. I am not going to argue who's right and who's wrong, all we can do is sit back and look at the factual evidence that is put forward.

P.S My opinions/views that i put out are building off the evidence that is around. In the islam Qur'an it teaches that all muslims should destroy all non muslims or infidals as they call them (not in those exact words of course) now i am sharing my opinion that one day the world will be completely islamified, by immigration and breeding. If a government is all muslims of course they would make the religion of that country islam. You wouldn't dare be anything other then muslim in saudia arabia would you? It's a muslim country, you would be literally killed in that country for having any other religion, whats to stop that from happening in other countries with a new muslim government?

The difference between the views that you have as opposed to the ones that everyone else is putting across, is that yours are horribly bigoted.

The difference between the views that you have as opposed to the ones that everyone else is putting across, is that yours are horribly bigoted.

and theres is not bigoted? They are the ones saying i'm stupid and i'm a retard and i'm an idiot for not sharing there views, seems awfully bigoted to me.

I find it shocking that you can all tell me my views are wrong and yours is right, when the situation we are talking about hasn't even played out yet. There is no wrong or right views or a opinions. But what is wrong is people insulting and bashing someone because they don't have the same views as you. Unless what you are saying is backed up by cold hard evidence it is no more then your opinion/view, yet you guys continue to act like what you say is fact, when it's just your opinions/views.

Actually you all sound a bit like the islam religion. It teaches that there religion IS the right religion, every other religion is WRONG, even though it's just there views on god and not fact backed up by evidence.

Time and again you've refused to give evidence to support your views; e.g. why the muslims haven't achieved their supposed millennia-old goal of world domination yet (now that we've dismissed the Crusades as being a major factor), or the source of your statistics causing you to claim that Islam will become the dominant religion in the West within 6 years.
Making claims and refusing to give evidence backing them up leads us to believe they are not based on any concrete evidence - and thus worthless.

Time and again you've refused to give evidence to support your views; e.g. why the muslims haven't achieved their supposed millennia-old goal of world domination yet (now that we've dismissed the Crusades as being a major factor), or the source of your statistics causing you to claim that Islam will become the dominant religion in the West within 6 years.
Making claims and refusing to give evidence backing them up leads us to believe they are not based on any concrete evidence - and thus worthless.

Do you know why i refuse to provide more information? Because i know i will just be bashed for having different views and opinions by smart arses like you. If you and the others could of been civil maybe we could have discussed this, but i don't need to write anything to know i will be called an idiot and a "retard" and i certainly know that you will keep the mentality that your views and opinions are FACT.

But one of the main reasons why i would discuss it further with you is because you fail sooooo hard at reading.
"or the source of your statistics causing you to claim that Islam will become the dominant religion in the West within 6 years."

Never said this or claimed what you just wrote then.

xdrive, you are wrong. Nothing you've said here can be qualified as an opinion. Everything you have said so far is nothing more than lies. You may truly believe those lies, but that is what they are nonetheless. You say that all of Europe will be "islamified" in 40 years... that is not even remotely true. If you had actually looked at any factual information, and studied any professionally created projections of the future state of religion in Europe, you would understand that you are way off the mark. The statements you've made thus far have been formed through a mixture of misinformation, a lack of understanding of the situation, and a lack of comprehension of all factual information provided. All of which is further filtered through your own bigoted ideology. All that's left is fear-mongering lies.

In other words, you're an idiot. Also, your writing and grammar skills are abysmal. Also, you live in Australia, so :|

So now you aren't going to back up your reactionary opinions?

xdrive, you are wrong. Nothing you've said here can be qualified as an opinion. Everything you have said so far is nothing more than lies. You may truly believe those lies, but that is what they are nonetheless. You say that all of Europe will be "islamified" in 40 years... that is not even remotely true. If you had actually looked at any factual information, and studied any professionally created projections of the future state of religion in Europe, you would understand that you are way off the mark. The statements you've made thus far have been formed through a mixture of misinformation, a lack of understanding of the situation, and a lack of comprehension of all factual information provided. All of which is further filtered through your own bigoted ideology. All that's left is fear-mongering lies.

In other words, you're an idiot. Also, your writing and grammar skills are abysmal. Also, you live in Australia, so :|

lol another person trying to be a smartarse. "Nothing you've said here can be qualified as an opinion" How? i'm saying this stuff so it's my opinion rofl. You are so fail.

Also, you live in Australia
Is that meant to be insulting? Because it's not. Wouldn't want to live in any other country.

If you had actually looked at any factual information, and studied any professionally created projections of the future state of religion in Europe,

Ok, since you act like you have seen some of these, link us all to some.

lol another person trying to be a smartarse. "Nothing you've said here can be qualified as an opinion" How? i'm saying this stuff so it's my opinion rofl. You are so fail.

Everything you have said so far deals in facts. There is no room for opinions in discussions of facts.

Is that meant to be insulting? Because it's not. Wouldn't want to live in any other country.

It was a joke. I sense that there is a lack of reading comprehension on your part, rather than the other way around.

Ok, since you act like you have seen some of these, think us all to some.

What?

It was a joke. I sense that there is a lack of reading comprehension on your part, rather than the other way around.

It was a joke? I don't get it? how is saying someone lives in a country suppose to be humorous?

You live in the united states, funny joke huh?

If you had actually looked at any factual information, and studied any professionally created projections of the future state of religion in Europe, you would understand that you are way off the mark.

Ok show us all some factual information you claim to have seen?

Actually stating your opinions can affect another person's psyche even if they don't agree with you. So keep arguing guys!

BTW: The whole world becoming Islamified is a lot less likely than the whole world becoming Chinese-ified, considering their growing economy, gigantic population, and thirst for conquest.

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=109556 ha just saw this thread, i agree with it, watch out some, people might not share your opinions.

It's simple - post sources to back up your assertions. Otherwise, coming in here and posting the equivalent of "LOL MUSLIMS GONNA TAKE OVER THATS WHAT THEY DO LOL" is only going to make you look like a bigot.

Post sources. Or stop posting.

It's simple - post sources to back up your assertions. Otherwise, coming in here and posting the equivalent of "LOL MUSLIMS GONNA TAKE OVER THATS WHAT THEY DO LOL" is only going to make you look like a bigot.

Post sources. Or stop posting.

Not all of what i am saying is fact. Some of what i am saying is my opinion of the future. Follow the conversation properly or don't post.

Sorry, champ. You're not in a position to say things like that. Especially when what I said was entirely valid - you have made assertions, with facts and figures, that you have failed to provide sources for.

Post sources, or stop posting.

Not all of what i am saying is fact. Some of what i am saying is my opinion of the future. Follow the conversation properly or don't post.
If what you are saying is fact then why can't you show us the sources of these facts?

(lol @ telling Pi not to post)

/facepalm

"Not all of what I'm saying is fact" implies that some of what you're saying is fact. So, provide the sources.

It is not stupid, it's realastic and happening. by 2015 50% of the population of the netherlands will be muslim. By 2050 the whole of europe will be islamified.

What is stupid is to think that these things won't happen.

/facepalm

I'm sure he's not consciously trolling. I guess it's like his mind is trolling him, who in turn trolls the forum populace. Or something. Either way, you can't argue with the results!

I'm sure he's not consciously trolling. I guess it's like his mind is trolling him, who in turn trolls the forum populace. Or something. Either way, you can't argue with the results!

You're pretty funny. :rolleyes:

Within 10 years the Vatican shall reintroduce the Inquisition, turn all of South America, Malta, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Poland, Croatia, Cuba etc into Theocracies and also spread Catholicism to most of the rest of Europe in huge numbers using Migration and take control of them too!

It's like, my opinion, and as such cannot be challenged.

Within 10 years the Vatican shall reintroduce the Inquisition, turn all of South America, Malta, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Poland, Croatia, Cuba etc into Theocracies and also spread Catholicism to most of the rest of Europe in huge numbers using Migration and take control of them too!

It's like, my opinion, and as such cannot be challenged.

Wow you have an opinion that is different to mine, you are a retard. Well anyway my opinion is right because it is my opinion ok? Now i will continue to bash you and insult you because i can not have a civil conversation.

But in all seriousness i would actually have a full discussion with you guys but i cannot have a discussion with people who bash other people for there opinions/views they have.

End of story.

Actually you can't have a discussion because all you do is state your opinion. You don't back it up with logical argument or sourced facts, all you say is "here's my opinion, it's unassailable and if you challenge it you're being intolerant". There's no way to have a discussion with someone as close-minded as you are.

Also - and pay attention here - when it comes to ridiculing other's opinions you provided us with some fine examples in the first post you made in this thread. It was you who started the "insulting and bashing", despite your current tears about it.
Is everyone that stupid that they think when muslims take over western governments...

Your ignorance is amazing.

What is stupid is to think that these things won't happen.

Your opinions such as "No there not!" are worthless.

Another "you're a retard for not sharing my opinion" person. If someone doesn't share the same views you have, it doesnt make them a "retard" or stupid. Shall i call you a "retard" or stupid because you don't share my views?
Quoted for great irony.

Clearly your objection to people dissing your opinion is hypocritical, and likely just a smokescreen so as to avoid admitting that you have no facts to back up your hunches.

End of epilogue.

Woah. xdrives gonna need to call the police because that was rape.

Not really, i'm pretty sure this was rape.

Originally Posted by Discrate
But one of the main reasons why i would discuss it further with you is because you fail sooooo hard at reading.
Originally Posted by Eejit
"or the source of your statistics causing you to claim that Islam will become the dominant religion in the West within 6 years."

Never said this or claimed what you just wrote then.

This is why i am no longer replying to him, he fails at reading, and fails at lying.

... that's the best you can come up with?
Actually I'm not surprised.

/slowclap

Not really, i'm pretty sure this was rape.

This is why i am no longer replying to him, he fails at reading, and fails at lying.

That's seriously the best rebuttal you can come up with? Someone shows up your hypocrisy, and you respond with (paraphrased) "NO U"

Really - stop posting. Unless, of course, you enjoy making yourself look stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back