Combine armor - Porp costume

loopafox

Reaction score
Help me find Combine armor - Porp costume for fan film

Hey everyone, Iv been seeing some people creating prop armor from games like halo 3 IndyMoguls youtube channel feature an episode to making Halo armor and... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1WK26NHx0o
i was just wondering if anyone has used the same method for making a Combine helmet that looks like one from the game, iv seen a few attempts out there, but when you look at them they only merely resemble a combine soldier

has anyone got any pictures they can post of real combine costumes using the above method or pictures of something that has produced similar results or perhaps a full suit of Combine armor they are willing to part with for a bit of cash? (we can return it after use or rent it from you if necessary)

I ask because my friends and i (at film school) have seen some decent Half-life 2 fan films around and we thought we would go all out take our time and make a convincing 3-5 minute short film featuring the universe of half-life 2, so far we know we deffinently want combine soldiers (we have sevrel shots and story boards worked out with them in it plus a completely new character which will be our protagonist) and are still debating on having a Gordan freeman (probably wont feature Gordan as a active character)

any help on this combine armor/costume/prop issue would be greatly appreciated. :naughty:

So who's this "Gordan Freeman" I've been hearing about?

Anyway, someone will probably make one sooner or later...

Back