Conan O'Brien Hates My Homeland

Shut up, Conan owns.

[huggles avatar]

Insane said:

It means Belgium has been invaded by everybody. Thus, they are known for being the only country not able to invade Belgium.

btw, thanks for the link! I missed the episode where Conan dissed my country and I was so upset! But now I know what he said.

Bulgaria
So what if you misplaced a little weapons-grade uranium? The important thing is keeping track of all those hand-made doileys and goat hair rugs.

nick_t said:
It means Belgium has been invaded by everybody. Thus, they are known for being the only country not able to invade Belgium.
LIEZ!!! We've only been invaded by about 12 countries throughout human history. And we actually did invade our own country in '14-'18 rofl :p

Result : Belgium pwns
Proof :
-Fries (England : Chips)
-About 200 kinds of beer, including Stella Artois, Kriek, Palm and other pwnage beverages
-Has the beer that was voted 'best beer in the world'
-Other pwnage properties

- We have 2 of the best female tennis players: Kim Clijsters and Justin Henin (watch them at the US open)
- The best motorcycler: Stefan Everts
- Not all countries invaded us. Actually, Belgium only exist since 1830, so it often was the larger part that was invaded :)

john3571000 said:
late night with conan owns EVERYTHING else on tv

In. Deed.

EDIT: I watch that video of his first show... yea, he did look nervous, but DAMN Max looks different. Gah.

h00dlum said:
Talking about Conan, here is his first show...ever...he seemed pretty nervous :)

http://befb.vortex.is/conezone/conan-13.09.93.wmv

He had a very depressing time during his first few years. His show was receiving incredibly low ratings. It actually got cancelled at around season 4, but the people at NBC asked Conan to stay on the air until they find a replacement. They never did so Late Night just continued airing. Now, he's replacing Leno in '08. What a journey!

Beerdude26 said:
LIEZ!!! We've only been invaded by about 12 countries throughout human history. And we actually did invade our own country in '14-'18 rofl :p

Result : Belgium pwns
Proof :
-Fries (England : Chips)
-About 200 kinds of beer, including Stella Artois, Kriek, Palm and other pwnage beverages
-Has the beer that was voted 'best beer in the world'
-Other pwnage properties

Don't forget those Belgian chocolates!... but that's basically it.

You guys suck, I was expecting to come on here and see a big discussion about jonathan ross :LOL:

Crushenator 500 said:
You guys suck, I was expecting to come on here and see a big discussion about jonathan ross :LOL:

first time i've heard of him.

Back