(concerning my recent ban) How much is too much!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jverne

Reaction score
"Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information."

so what is the most undecent, inappropriate,... picture/photo that is still allowed to be posted!?

example: lets take the female body! what can be shown and to what extent?
--->a dressed female?
--->transparent clothes on a female?
--->topless (tits)?
--->pubic hair?
--->ass in thongs?
--->naked ass?
--->vagina?
--->spreaded vagina?

moderators...please post an example (a photo) which is still allowed on the forums? please

and no, i'm not joking with this thread? i rally want to know! (i presume i'm not the only one)

BTW...i posted a dude wearing womens lingere with his penis stuck in the exaust pipe! and got banned for two days

BTW#2....and yes i've got moral sense but still...

jverne said:
yes i know...but still want an answer! don't you?

Couldn't care less really. I can't say I ever really have the urge to post nekkid wommenz on a half-life2 forum. Even if it is in General Off-Topic Chat :E.

Let's ban lou, everyone hates him.

I'm not trying to be cool here, I diden't like him from the start but never mentioned it.

theSteven said:
Let's ban lou, everyone hates him.

I'm not trying to be cool here, I diden't like him from the start but never mentioned it.

I concur

--->a dressed female?
That's all.
Seriously, type in "Big titted women" in Google if you want to see the other stuff.

Or tell us to type in the relevant keywords or something :|

jverne: come on man I saw that pic ..it was completely inapropriate

Let us clarify : There are kids often as young as NINE years old on these forums. I doubt they'll like your rather distasteful pictures.

Munro may even be sued :O

OMG GUYS!

y did u ban meh i onleh posted a dude with his cock in and exhaust pipe where you could clearly see his balls and the base of his f*cking penis on a public forum?

Beerdude, stop throwing around the word Sued like confetti. Or I'll sue you.

Beerdude26 said:
Let us clarify : There are kids often as young as NINE years old on these forums. I doubt they'll like your rather distasteful pictures.

Munro may even be sued :O

Nine years ain't that few. They can fire rifles fairly well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back