Cops shoot 19 yr old for running after being asked to show bus transfer

I can't believe some of you guys. Attempting to kill a police officer = get shot and probably killed. This isn't anything moral or ethical, it's just common frigging sense.

Except over here where most of the police aren't even issued guns because the crime rate is low as it gets for the most part, except for a select few places. Still, how the hell do you get any sympathy for this guy? Seriously explain this to me please.

Anyway, on a related note, the only times that a guy was shot by police 10+ times over here was the Korean War and that time in 1997 when NK commandos came and shot up a few towns.

Well, if he did indeed have a gun that was taken away from the scene then there's no surprise in the fact he got shot. I mean, you do so much as hold a gun near a Police Officer in The U.S. and you will probably get shot. Firing on them is giving yourself a death sentence.

I would like to see this footage of someone taking the gun away, though. I mean, everyone keeps saying it's there but nobody's posted it...?

I would like to see this footage of someone taking the gun away, though. I mean, everyone keeps saying it's there but nobody's posted it...?

I havent seen that video, but when looking for it I found this one. At the ~15 second mark you can see on the ground what looks like a pistol to me. Where it is makes it seem plausible that it could have been thrown/knocked in that direction when the guy was running away after getting shot.

you think this will cause a riot? even a few days after it happened?

Americans don't really riot, and when we do its usually just some light vandalism before people are like "eh, im bored, **** it I'ma go watch tv"

Thanks for that, Krynn. Does look very much like a pistol to me, too. Plus there are definitely people around it. Could've easily been snatched up.

To save everyone else the trouble:

unled1lnw.png

Back