Countdown Thread.

lol..... the update timer... is going... BACKWARDS :p

so many connections, poor steam.

SPAMSPAMSPAM!!!! :D

OK sry i'll stop whoring now.... no wait... SPAMSPAMSPAM!!!....ok now! :D

All i see is lag, I wonder what it would have been like if there was no preloads and they released hl2. :) prob shut down the internet :)

50 secs for update to be DONE !!!! WOOT WOOT~!!

LOL by the time it posted what i typed it was up to 10 secs.!!!

yeah, mine too, wonder how long it takes em to check, :(

While it's updating, you'd might like this:

www.pwned.nl :):):) :bounce:

(yes I posted it before, but this thread is growing with 2 pages/minute, so everyone looked over it I guess.)

Raziel-Jcd said:
DUDE guys do you realize something. Valve hit that date and time on the DOT. The sec it it 2 pm east. It was there. JEsus NICE VALVE <3
It’s pretty amazing how well they can hit the mark this coming from a company that miscalculated a whole year...? I think the whole 03 date was just to hype it up.... plain and simple... the source theft was an added bonus lol…

Im playing LATERS GUYS !!!! MUAHAHAHAHHA!

asshole raziel :) gl finding server ;p anyways i am just getting lag and errors and more lag

Valve's transaction server busy...

I got a message after purchasing. Valve need more time to process the transaction.

And Steam says HL2 content is 0% preloaded. wtf? I preloaded it weeks ago...

I cannot even get to the buy screen, steam lags to death then says theres an error in the database, woot!

verifying purchase take's sooooo long!

How did you do it so quick Raziel?

Steam said:
Subscription pending

Your subscription to Half-Life 2 Silver has not been completed, because Steam servers are currently unable to process the transaction.

You won't be able to play Half-Life 2 Silver until the subscription process is complete. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. The Steam team is working to rectify this situation, and will notify you as soon as the transaction is complete.
And the "Purchase" and "Back" buttons are disabled; only "Cancel" is enabled.

Sweet. Does that mean I try again or just... wait... Jebus.

rkef said:
And the "Purchase" and "Back" buttons are disabled; only "Cancel" is enable.

Sweet. Does that mean I try again or just... wait... Jebus.

No, just be patient, as soon as your purchase has been accepted you'll get a message through STEAM.

"updating cs source, time estimate 6 mins"

w00t :p

mortiz said:
No, just be patient, as soon as your purchase has been accepted you'll get a message through STEAM.
So clicking "Cancel" should be A-OK, right? *clicks*.

Thanks. Kind of unnerving after the 120-second wait for the Purchase progress bar filled.

so i cant buy it with my solo card, only mastercard and visa can, what a bummer...

rf

I bought two copies of silver.... steam said it couldnt handle the transactions as it was overloaded...
then it unlocked cs:s and now Im updating.

weird?

mortiz said:
are you sure about that? got the same problem :|

I won't be home from work for another few hours. I'll let all you buggers work the kinks out so it will be smooth sailing later. :p

--Mr. Bildo

Mr. Redundant said:
I bought two copies of silver.... steam said it couldnt handle the transactions as it was overloaded...
then it unlocked cs:s and now Im updating.

weird?

Yeah did the same for me, no worries ;)

btw, you don't actually get a message when your purchase has gone through, you'll have to try opening CS:Source or something to see if it unlocks.

Back