Counter-Strike: Source Beta Pre-Loading to Cyber Cafés

Anyone else a tad annoyed that they are releasing to cyber cafes before the general populous.

I bought cs:cz especially to play cs:s...

:angry:

Let's predict tomorrows headlines:

CS:Source Beta Leaked!!!11!11
Half-Life 2 Delayed till Holiday Season 2005

Dem0nEgg said:
wow... this... REALLY extracts the urine. I go on holiday on the 18th - for 2 weeks. I get back September 1st ... and HL2 might be out by then by *some* estimates.... so i'm going to miss the beta. Fantastic... i've been waiting on this beta since it was announced that ATi coupon holders would get in... but like everything that valve has anything to do with, it is delayed.

*Sigh* Sods law sucks - I sure hope I dont miss pre loading HL2 too :(

I'm in the same boat, but a few months ago I predicted Sod's Law would dictate HL2's release the day after I went away. Fortunately that isn't the case, but we can still hope this beta will last three weeks ;)

Ok so let's orientate a bit:

The preloading will begin today, according to valve, so probably it will start @ the end of this month.. :farmer: (ok that was lame and not funny )

WEll its good news, but it sucks that there aren't any cybercafes in Finland that are in the Valves cybercafe program... :(

I am psyched it looks like there is a Cyber Cafe only 15 minutes away from me in NH. The only thing that I fear though is that HL2 won't be out until at least OCT or NOV because people area going to come up with some ridiculous things that they will consider bugs and thus will delay HL2 even longer. Lets just hope not.

Just want to say/bragg that here in Bristol i have to places to go to, one of whihc is 5 - 10 mins walk from my house, and a friend of mine also works there, meaning i can get practically free play for hours.

:D

Im going to try and get out of work for lunch do i can get to this cafe down the street.

oh yes baby, tomorrow i will be on my way to the cafe baby 10 minutes away from me :D FINALLY

DAM!
my country is not in the list!

but that is just for the Beta right?
that mean that a cyber no must be suscribed if want to hav CS:S complete?

darn.. theres only 2 Cyber Cafes in the Toronto area which will have the beta.
one is down town Toronto.. the other being in Toronto's suburbia.. Markham :|
wish there was one closer to Brampton.. oh well :hmph:

Back