counter strike source:condition zero

B

boom21

do u think they should make a source version of cz?Like with more guys to pick and more guns liek somthing in machs and stuff like that:cheese:

I liked Condition Zero. SO THERE.

But I don't think it should be ported to [mint] sauce.

CZ isn't that bad...it's just not worth the time and money.

i thought it was ok. just because at the time, my internet connection had died, so i could still play on CS without using the internet. but porting it might be a good idea people, the more people that buy it, the more funding valve gets towards its upcoming games. (and there work parties, assuming they have lives)

I've never played CZ, but it is the third highest played multiplayer game on Steam.

As for Condition Zero: Source, I don't think we need another Counter-Strike out there.

nevah played CZ, and I don't intend to. Graphics nowadays are fresh in the source line up, and CZ just doesn't cut it for me. I'm a newfangled technology schmooze, so I am bound to forget a game with bad graphics compared to today's.

I do like CZ, it was fun with the single-player. Fun to play on a low-end laptop or the like on trips in offline mode. Deleted Scenes was shit, though.

Back