Counter-Strike: Source Update

Gabe actually came here and lied to our faces :(
Well he didn't but he gave us an update which im dissatisfied with hehe. Already posted, oh smash your the steampowered admin, good day, i feel your pain having to work there soldier, have fun.

Actually, I think they will release a real update later tonight.

Hectic Glenn said:
Gabe actually came here and lied to our faces :(
Well he didn't but he gave us an update which im dissatisfied with hehe. Already posted, oh smash your the steampowered admin, good day, i feel your pain having to work there soldier, have fun.
That was actually Chris_D :p

is that update about the realism true its sounds awsome but u forget today is april 1st

Was it? I've been out the past few hours and missed some stuff, i realised the thread was gone, seriously when Chris gets back i'm going to give him a piece of my mind :p
Well smash you're pretty well informed i put my faith in you that theres gonna be an update later. VAC2 related? who knows?

edit: lol awesome? its the worst update ever concieved ever, thank god it was a joke.

From Chris_D? It just popped up in my Steam Updates, didnt know Chris_D was that in league with Steam.
Heh, nice to see Valve having a dig at the realism fanatics.

didn't valve realise that april fools have to be in the morning?

leg0 said:
Worst April fools joke ever!!!!

What are you talking about? It's the best april joke ever!
Knives:
Between rounds, it is suggested that you unsheath the weapon and repeatedly press the attack key to air it out as the leather now collects moisture and creates pits on the blade, making it less effective in the next round.

priceless!

no chris d did't wright that steam update. He did wright somethin on this websites news page which has been removed now

SimonomiS said:
From Chris_D? It just popped up in my Steam Updates, didnt know Chris_D was that in league with Steam.
Heh, nice to see Valve having a dig at the realism fanatics.
Chris_D made the fake post by Gabe yesterday :p

I thought that was a needed update :p

Im sure the real one will come soon.

Back