Crash Course Info and WTF

BlueWolf72

Tank
Reaction score
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/calendar/gamewithfame/2009/0923-paramore.htm

If you're an Xbox LIVE Gold Member (if not, upgrade now! ), and you want a chance to play the new Crash Course add-on for Left 4 Dead, send a friend request to the following Gamertag and be online half an hour before (5:30 P.M. Central Time) the Game with Fame session starts on Wednesday, September 23, at 6:00 P.M. CT.

This being the 23rd. So while Valve has not said a word this info is hitting the web.

How about you shut up because they're not done yet.

Someone was/is going to say the exact thing and there going to get the exact same response that you just provided, i might aswell get it out of the way straight up.

Yeh. Thats just what I want to do. Play xbox live with paramore.

I wonder if they disable voice chat when playing celebs. Or do they get to hear all the smack talking and ignorant racism that goes on during multiplayer games.

I wonder if they disable voice chat when playing celebs. Or do they get to hear all the smack talking and ignorant racism that goes on during multiplayer games.

Well not every xbox owner is like that, i mean some are actually quite AHAHAHA... As if.

Back