CS:GO De_Train Why so complicated!

ClearlyTrying

Headcrab
Reaction score
A lot of people I play with competitively don't know how to play this map(me being one of them). I was searching for videos and came across professional American player DaZeD that explains tips, tricks, and where and how to play the map properly. How to use smokes effectively, and basically how to play the map on the most competitive level there is.

I thought it was a good find! Use at least one of his recommendations or suggestions and you will see frags!

Hope it helps you people who are trying to learn the map! coming to find out that this American professional produces a lot of instructional videos for the casual gamer showing what its like to play at the highest level of competition. I thought it was a cool find.

Netcode tutorials are nice, but it's a shame they skimp on all the good stuff unless you subscribe to their premium deal.

Also, caseyfoster is a douche.

Yeah I found the tutorials amazing.. I mean I come from just casual play so a lot of the stuff is really helpful when playing competitive. Also, I actually got Premium by just retweeting something they posted on twitter. free, haha. and I was watching a stream of professional player DaZeD from netcode and they were giving away free mousepads and nedcode premium to random viewers.. So there are ways to get premium without actually paying. Just stay tuned to their every move like I do :p :p

casey seems like a really cool guy. knows his shit, that's for sure.

No, he's just really good at acting like he does... At the end of the day he's still just a guy playing Counter-Strike... All day...
And making money doing it.

I've played in ESEA pugs and ringed scrims against kids in Netcode, they're not really that good. DaZeD is good. I was in a DM server with Casey and he was barely positive. I'm pretty sure I got a domination on him...

You're all the same. No one cares how much better you are at CS. Oh boy now you can pay the rent playing a game that will go out of style in 5 years :dance:

You're all the same. No one cares how much better you are at CS. Oh boy now you can pay the rent playing a game that will go out of style in 5 years :dance:
1.6 has been being played competitively almost since it's inauguration to gaming libraries 15 years ago. And it still has huge tournies.

As for games going out of style in 5 years, that's part of the reason competitive gaming is so interesting. It presents challenges to players and makes you redevelop your skills in order to adapt to new changes on the gaming forefront. If you're a pro DotA player, you either needed to shift to DotA 2 or LoL. Like it or hate it, pro gaming isn't going away. I just don't understand why people instantly call pro gamers losers or nerds.

What I don't understand is how someone could think they'd be able to steadily support a family and put kids through college on a competitive gaming salary. Or why someone would think it is smarter to stay at home and play video games all day than to go get a real job or stay in school, which I've seen happen at my old school. It's not the legitimacy of it that is stupid. Pro gaming is difficult and is something people often brag about, as you have. It is the contingency. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? How well does it look on your resume that you spent 10 years in front of your computer and developed skills that might include teamwork and dexterity but otherwise bring no benefit to the actual working world?

I want to note that I am sure there are people who do both, job and pro-gaming, but these aren't the people you normally see winning tournaments. It is the "hardcore" people I am talking about. Perhaps you...

I want to note that I am sure there are people who do both, job and pro-gaming, but these aren't the people you normally see winning tournaments. It is the "hardcore" people I am talking about. Perhaps you...
Haha. I wish. Would be awesome to have some extra income. No, I have a job and go to school. I play CS whenever I can, but it's not my life. I have friends, surprisingly.

But as opposed to going in to the working world after a failed pro sports career?

You can get scholarships for sports. You can even barely pass high school and get right into competitive schools just because you can keep a volleyball in the air. I see what you mean it is very similar but you still can't get a job as a CS coach.

EDIT: I used to go to PSBehrend, like way back but transferred to a school with a Software program

You can get scholarships for sports. You can even barely pass high school and get right into competitive schools just because you can keep a volleyball in the air. I see what you mean it is very similar but you still can't get a job as a CS coach.

EDIT: I used to go to PSBehrend, like way back but transferred to a school with a Software program
Shitty retort: There are some jobs in the eSports field, so it's not like all was for naught.

Being a pro-gamer is like drunken sex. Absolutely awesome while you're in the middle of it, but once it's over you're just kind of disappointed.

I go to Edinboro, transferring to Behrend or Williamsport next year and taking full advantage of that Family Employment Discount. $1,500 a semester? Fyeah.

I wouldn't reccomend Behrend to be honest. It is mostly fraternities and it's very depressing. It's like "Deer Hunter-ville" but in the north. Can't say much about Williamsport.

LMAO Perfect analogy

I wouldn't reccomend Behrend to be honest. It is mostly fraternities and it's very depressing. It's like "Deer Hunter-ville" but in the north. Can't say much about Williamsport.

LMAO Perfect analogy
I'm going to keep living out in Edinboro, I think. I know a whole lot of people who suck that go to Behrend, so I'll just stay here and take classes there.

Back