CS:S Deagle Vids

RPG mod is so much fail. This stuff is not 'skill' movie worthy. This is just pubbing with lame mods.

RPG Mod has ruined every single surf server.

You join, wanting to surf, but instead try to kill some guy you can't see, has 2,000 HP, and can jump the whole map.

I ****ing hate deagles. I either use the USP or the P228.

Wow...RPG mod..takes skill to not die on that game :rolleyes:

I guess there are a couple good headshots, but come on, you can't do that on an every round basis, so it is just scratched up to luck. And the song was just added as a filler, no timing, and hell, the song never even got to end before the finish of the video!

I"ve joined the very first RPG server. I still remember that one of the guys who mad this mod has a name "Selfkill". And the other guy, I forgotten. I spent most of my CS time on that testing server by then. Since I was one of the earliest players joining that server and I worked hard, I became the first in that server. I got all the skills and was unmatched. I once competed my score with a speedhacker. I got a higher score than the hacker. Moreover, whenever I saw enemies, I simply bunny hopped towards him disregard the whole opposing team was shooting me. I shoot the whole team to death one by one at their heads, without getting seriously injured. How ridiculous! Any newbies to a RPG server just simply cannot get a single kill.! Considering there are almost 50% of the CS:S servers have RPG mod on. Man, CS:S is running towards suicide.

i enjoy the rpg mod and ive only had css for just over a week and i can get on fine on the server and im doing fine on it ive got like 225 health at start and mx regeneration lvl 3 resuply

bad movies i must say.. okok some headshot but... nah!
and rpg mod actually sucks i think ^^

Back