CS:S showcase in Seoul

according to the oryginal post they are in mid developement.So that means we can expect HL2 in september.That's depresing,or if they're fast in august.If they'll manage to fix all bugs and makes all models and anims for one month.Maybe they're lasy.they should work day and night to get this game on august.They have so many talented people in team.They should've finished it right now. :/

I liked the way strafing and running were implemented, along with that part in the videos where there's this terrorist who kicks a tire and another object and demonstrates the awesome physics :)

I think it's incredibly stupid of valve to conduct something like in korea anyway - I mean the main audience of counterstrike are Americans (according to the steam survey), why didn't they do it there? they'd been well recieved too.

lans said:
I think it's incredibly stupid of valve to conduct something like in korea anyway - I mean the main audience of counterstrike are Americans (according to the steam survey), why didn't they do it there? they'd been well recieved too.

It's been mentioned before, South Korea is a very large gaming hub. Some of the best players in alot of games come from there.. there's no reason why they should've held it in America, they already hold most things in America. They need a little more widespread coverage

lans said:

I'm not a marketing rep but I think promoting the game outside of the main audience is a good thing, don't you?

Besides like Shuzer said, Korea has a large proportion of competitive gamers - not only counterstrike but RTS games as well (hint: starcraft).

nice vids! looks like the engine bugs are out of the way, or enough of them to show the engine publically in real-time and not worry about crashing too much :) Thats good news

i'm not suprised from the report

CS is going to be much much better, but it aint no CS 2

Back