CSS Player Models

I

Imancore

CSS Final version that I have, has only two player models.
Where are the gign, phoneix etc...?

Imancore said:
CSS Final version that I have, has only two player models.
Where are the gign, phoneix etc...?

The current T model is the Phoenix Connection isnt it? :eek:

In old cs versions, there were 8 player models (4 ct, 4 t). but now in css, only two models (1 ct, 1 t). Im asking about this. Will valve include the other player models to CSS?

some are coming in december. its work in progress Half life 2 comes first you see

B-MAn said:
some are coming in december. its work in progress Half life 2 comes first you see

Half life 2 is done, they are working more on cs:s right now, dod:s, hl:s to get out for when hl2 is out probably. And maybe some TF2, who knows. :thumbs:

really don't need any new models! just fine the way it is right now.
just so much easyer to see who's who.

skins? yeah ok...

kawasabi said:
really don't need any new models! just fine the way it is right now.
just so much easyer to see who's who.

skins? yeah ok...

There might be a command for making each team only display one model though.

December is the month when great things will happen :)

December is a long ways away but HL2 will keep us occupied. :E

Some_God said:
December is a long ways away but HL2 will keep us occupied. :E
...for +/-17hours :(, ah well at least I can play through it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over until my head explodes... or mods come out.. whichever happens first.

december will be here in no time , just wait , hl2 will come out and then what do u know decmeber is here.

Im hoping we are underestimating the sneakyness, and Valve toss in something extra for us to muck about with once we have finished the sp.

Mr. Redundant said:
Im hoping we are underestimating the sneakyness, and Valve toss in something extra for us to muck about with once we have finished the sp.

i am hoping for the same :)
for CS:Source i really hope they have more than just 1 or 2 maps redone.. i mean if it ends up that the surprises aren't really much surprises.. then it can become a long wait for TF2 and HL2 expansion packs.

AlaskanStewie said:
If only people read the front page every once in a while ;D

i ment they;re gna wait for HL2 to be released....

2 news models and lotsa maps coming in december.

Lots of maps? I thought they said they were only working on de_prodigy at the minute and they were releasing all content upon completion

im hopin for a remake of

cs_assault(orignal not assault2k or delta or whatever)
cs_Siege(with the apc)
cs_Desert.....
and maybe cs_weaponsdepot

jheaddon said:
Lots of maps? I thought they said they were only working on de_prodigy at the minute and they were releasing all content upon completion

We're working on porting some more of the classic maps right now, currently de_prodigy is in the works. We'll be releasing this as quickly as they are completed.

We're also working on one original map, which will begin internal playtesting this week. This still means we have a fair amount of work to do on it.

SOME, must be more than one

Back