CyberPitz and Melanie need our help

Ennui

The Freeman
Reaction score
Hello folks. I don't post much these days outside of staying true to my promise that I'll leave Halflife2.net the day it dies and not before.

I'm here for a reason. Many of you will remember our old friend Cyberpitz - one of the top five all-time posters here just like yours truly and a regular for a solid decade. Those of you who frequented our Steam Chat in the last many years will know Melanie. She came down with acute leukemia recently just before her 25th birthday and she and Paul (Cyberpitz) have been battling it for many months now.

I just wanted to show you guys the http://www.gofundme.com/MelanieMcCarty page and ask you to do what you can to help out some old school HL2net folks.

WWGFD

For anyone who knows them on Facebook, or is friends with them but not really on the site, there's also a support page with progress updated by friend/family members if you'd like to keep up with how she is doing.

Very sad to hear this, terrible thing to be going through. Hope it all turns out okay for her.

Back