Danny (Tourettes guy) DEAD :(

He never made me laugh, he was just an asshole IMO on youtube. Pretty ironic he died of a car accident though. Still he was probably a great guy and everything and I truly feel sorry for him and his family and friends. :( *On second thought, his videos ain't that bad! :LOL: [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqtr_RvR3sY[/YOUTUBE]

You guys realise this guy was a fake and an actor. I highly doubt he actually died "unexpectedly".

he really did have tourettes and had alcohol problems which exagurated his tourettes. Also whenever the camera was up Danny often tried to be funny which makes it looks like some parts were staged which they arent.

he really did have tourettes and had alcohol problems which exagurated his tourettes. Also whenever the camera was up Danny often tried to be funny which makes it looks like some parts were staged which they arent.

ok scientist where do you get this information.

You guys realise this guy was a fake and an actor. I highly doubt he actually died "unexpectedly".

I'm guessing the same thing. They've tried to kill the series before, but it didn't work. "He died," is a sure fire way to quit making videos though.

ok scientist where do you get this information.

I recall reading on the website, in a faq of some sort, that he DID have Tourettes, but that he exaggerated it, ALLOT, when he was being filmed.

ah well, i dont care whether he is a live and well or rotting in hell. he was just too annoying for me to care.

:LOL:

It would of been a lot funnier if it was 100% real and didn't look so staged.

But then I would just be laughing at a disabled guy...hmm.

The boards on his site seem to think it's a hoax. Either way, his newer videos kind of blew. And anyway, if he really did have tourettes, he's out of his misery now I guess.

894113512_s.jpg

Time to reclaim my limelight.

too bad I get to discover such great people by this kind of news.

His videos were funny, but I can't say that I'm saddened by this. I still wish him a RIP though, he deserves it just as much as anyone else.

We have the profanity filter for a reason, do not abuse it.

- Danimal

i'll never forget that beer bottle smashing that clock with the bird on it....

I'd like to know if they are just trying to kill off the show or if the actor actually died.

Tonight on Unsolved Mysteries we find out who gives a shit about Bigfoot!

UPDATE!

Apparently, nobody gives a shit about him, so F*CK 'EM!

Tonight on Unsolved Mysteries we find out who gives a shit about Bigfoot!

UPDATE!

Apparently, nobody gives a shit about him, so F*CK 'EM!

"UR GROUNDED"
"for what?"
"for thinking that the garbage desposal doesnt sound like chewbaka taking a shit thats why!"
"shit"
"WUT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SAYING THAT" ironic cuz he curses all the time :D

Back