Dark Souls Official Announcement trailer (Demon's Souls 2)

This might be some of the best DLC imaginable. I can imagine it will be extremely brilliant since they are going to want to outdo themselves and everyone who has their tough and experienced characters all ready to go. Look for quite the challenge (I hope).

This might be some of the best DLC imaginable. I can imagine it will be extremely brilliant since they are going to want to outdo themselves and everyone who has their tough and experienced characters all ready to go. Look for quite the challenge (I hope).

I'm hoping it'll be similar to the Darkroot areas, dark and dingy with tight fighting areas and 3 bosses (hopefully more)

I'm hoping it'll be similar to the Darkroot areas, dark and dingy with tight fighting areas and 3 bosses (hopefully more)
I am thinking more evil as opposed to magical. The blues and greens of the Darkroot areas made it seem less evil and more magical. I would think from the sound of it this might be more intimidating...I sure hope so! :)

I am thinking more evil as opposed to magical. The blues and greens of the Darkroot areas made it seem less evil and more magical. I would think from the sound of it this might be more intimidating...I sure hope so! :)

Yea, and that Moonlight Butterfly didn't really help that feeling. Still, I'm hoping for some new and bigger boss battles.

Beat the game the other night and I'm already in Anor Londo, finding it very easy. However, I chose the "good" ending, is it supposed to be more difficult if you choose the evil ending?

Back