Day of the Dead Remake Stills

joule

Tank
Reaction score
Fangoria said:
September 11: Exclusive first DAY OF THE DEAD remake pics

Screenwriter Jeffrey (FINAL DESTINATION) Reddick gave Fango a look at a zombie victim (above) and some of the ghouls themselves (below) from the DAY OF THE DEAD remake that recently wrapped in Bulgaria. “These are exclusive first pics from the film,” Reddick tells us. “I’m not counting those crappy makeup tests that found their way on-line.” Steve (HOUSE) Miner directed the new DAY, with Ving Rhames (from the 2003 DAWN remake, but playing Captain Rhodes here), Mena Suvari, Nick Cannon, Michael Welch, Annalynne McCord and Stark Sands starring; NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD 3D’s Dean and Starr Jones created the makeup FX. Look for Reddick’s exclusive two-art DAY journal, covering the project’s evolution and his own stint as a ghoul, on this site beginning this week. —Michael Gingold
http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=2720

This looks interesting, but I'm still not sold on the idea of it being as good as the the original. Here's to hoping.

I hate it when in movies there's a ton of makeup on the face, but none on the hands.

I hate it when they remake movies because they are no where near as good as the originals, however dated the originals may appear to be.

Edit: Hahaha I'm already right. Look who's been casted into this movie...a rapper! Oh boy..Haha

I hate it when they remake movies because they are no where near as good as the originals, however dated the originals may appear to be.

Edit: Hahaha I'm already right. Look who's been casted into this movie...a rapper! Oh boy..Haha

****! It's all over. No hope. None.

'Tis a shame, since I liked the Dawn remake.

Nick Cannon can't ruin the awesome that Ving Rhames possesses. You could put Pauly Shore as the wisecracking sidekick and have Uwe Boll direct and the movie would still be awesome just because Ving...

No. My God. That would be one of the worst movies ever created.

Why. I only ask Why.

Why are you trying to destroy everything I love and believe in D:

Wow. Those stills look really shitty. I hope they're not actually using those angles, because it looks like it's being made by one hell of a simplistic director.

+5 points for Mena Suvari, who still manages to be a total fox.

I'm quite looking forward to this, I really enjoyed the Dawn remake (much to the horror and revulsion of my Romero fanboy friends)

This is going to suck like an old lady eating rice pudding without a spoon. Nobody, but nobody will ever match the original... 'bob'. He is Day of the Dead.

This is going to suck like an old lady eating rice pudding without a spoon. Nobody, but nobody will ever match the original... 'bob'. He is Day of the Dead.

*Bub

Back