de_aztec bridge

kingthebadger

Reaction score
on the bridge, will it be possible to shoot thru the wood bridge to break it, so if you shoot some places, it will make a hole, so you have to jump, or if ou shoot all wood, you cannot pass it?

i saw the korea video of cs:source, you could see the blood coming from urself when you get shot (first person) which is sweeeeeet

It's possible but it's up to the mapper if he wants that in his map. Reminds me of the plank on de_chateau (that how u spell it) which you can break.

KinGadY said:
on the bridge, will it be possible to shoot thru the wood bridge to break it, so if you shoot some places, it will make a hole, so you have to jump, or if ou shoot all wood, you cannot pass it?

i doubt it, people would shoot it asap and every round, so no is my guess

maybe if it took like 2 clips to shoot it... like a team effort... that would work

but 5 bullets + bridge = better not shoot it down

It is possible to make the bridge like that but they will keep it indestructible.

de_aztec is a horrible clan map as it is, it doesent need to be made worse by having ANOTHER route cut off :(

|CC|Hudson said:
de_aztec is a horrible clan map as it is, it doesent need to be made worse by having ANOTHER route cut off :(

Right, its already hard enough as T. :/

de_aztec is a fun pub map, but hard and annoying clan map

make it more fun!

Back