Dead Island gameplay video

Interior environments in this game are very fun and satisfying.

anyone thinks else that human skins looks horrible? kinda like the same weird color and texture in Bioschock.other than that the game looks great.

I think two-three player coop is the best for this game. Four players just feels so chaotic it's not as fun for me.

So, I finally beat the game yesterday.

Greatly enjoyed my romp through it and has continued to play a few hours of co-op since I beat it.

For the 30 USD I paid for it I am definitely pleased.

Don't buy this game for now. Its ridden with gamebreaking bugs. I had start a new game several times and lose numerous hours of progression because of corrupted save games that are impossible to fix. Yeah, you can restart at a chapter but you lose all of your items and money. Very fun game but it's buggy as hell. This release reminds me of Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines. I wouldn't be surprised if the community ends up taking the burden to patch the game. It's a shame. This game could have been a huge success and much more enjoyable had they not rushed it.

eastern european devs rarely deliver on their promises.I hope these guys are an exception.

Don't buy this game for now. Its ridden with gamebreaking bugs. I had start a new game several times and lose numerous hours of progression because of corrupted save games that are impossible to fix. Yeah, you can restart at a chapter but you lose all of your items and money. Very fun game but it's buggy as hell. This release reminds me of Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines. I wouldn't be surprised if the community ends up taking the burden to patch the game. It's a shame. This game could have been a huge success and much more enjoyable had they not rushed it.

Yeah except Bloodlines was infinitely better, in my view at least.

Started this up again since there are more players because of the recent sale. I want to play as one of the two ranged characters this time (Logan and Purna)

Basically looking for something that offers a good challenge but it also fun. Anyone have opinions on those two classes? I heard Logan has to retrieve thrown weapons a lot (sounds tedious, but challenging..) and I heard Purna is weak in the beginning but gets very over powered towards the end?

Logan is pretty good. His Fury ability is great too. infinite supply of throwing daggers for the duration. Purna is pretty shitty until you get near the end. She specializes in guns.

Back