Digital Spy: Best Video Game Ending Results

Chris D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just over a week ago, we posted about Digital Spy's poll to find their reader's greatest video game ending.
[br]
The results are in and the winner is... Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
[br]
Not quite the result I had personally hoped for, but Half-Life came 14th, Half-Life 2: Episode 2 came 6th and Portal came an admirable 4th place.
[br]
You can see the rest of the results here.

What was so great about Portal's ending? It was just Chell passing out. Unless we're also including the awesome fight with GLADOS before that.

What was so great about Portal's ending? It was just Chell passing out. Unless we're also including the awesome fight with GLADOS before that.

Still Alive counts as part of the ending too.

What a stupid list - a stupid Sonic game higher than Silent Hill 2.

OoT was a great game, but I didn't think the ending was anything phenomenal. It's been years since I beat it though so I may be forgetting its awesomeness.

These polls give me the same sense of satisfaction as watching paint on a wall dry. I'd rather enjoy the absence of these than endure the stupidity and fanaticism of the common gamer. Of course, no offense intended to the inhabitants of this place. I'll try not to judge you as harshly as I would a foreigner if you think Black Ops belongs on the list, which it so very well doesn't.

DAFAQ???
Mass Effect 1 had a better ending than the 2 for sure!!!
And Red Dead is before hl???
And there is no Elder scrolls game here????

DAFAQ???
Mass Effect 1 had a better ending than the 2 for sure!!!
And Red Dead is before hl???
And there is no Elder scrolls game here????
I didn't think any Elder Scrolls endings were very memorable.

I would perhaps add Bioshock to this list. From what I remember the ending was pretty good and had a twist.

Back