Dirty Bomb (new Splash Damage fps)

I thought "Splash Damage fps" meant it was a shooter focused on the actual gameplay concept of splash damage.

Who is Splash Damage?

And why are all these old members returning?

Who is Splash Damage?

Really?

Among other things they did RTCW: Enemy Territory, and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars.

As for this game, meh, boring. There a lot of free to play FPS that look almost identical to this.
Not to mention that I don't agree with the FTP model at all, I'd rather pay and get the full game.

Really?

Among other things they did RTCW: Enemy Territory, and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars.
Never played those.

As for this game, meh, boring. There a lot of free to play FPS that look almost identical to this.
Yeah, I want to see my idea implemented!

Imagine what new gameplay strategies would emerge in a game where you couldn't directly hit a player, but could only damage him by hitting surfaces or objects that were near him. I could expand on this idea a lot and make a Flash animation concept video.

SD has to earn my trust now. Even for the space on my hard drive for a free game. I'm still very sensitive about Brink.

I personally blame Bethesda (the publisher) for making them release it early. The game felt like a ton of great ideas that got progressively choked out by accelerating deadlines during development. So I'm going to give this a shot day one. But if it bombs, I'll know who the real culprit was all along.

Back