Disabled from Steam

ryuuk

Reaction score
Hello

5 days ago, i tried login to Steam. But i get "your account has been disabled, for more blabla" Then i checked my e-mails.The games that i bought in 3 months refunded and deleted the my game list. I'm answered Steam "why all heppened" Then they send me a mail:

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

We have found activity in the Steam account related to fraudulent credit card use.

Per the Steam Subscriber Agreement, we have disabled the account and any games contained in it. The account will not be reactivated.

I was used two credit card, but i don't think so for that's all happened.

Later, i want the detailed explain for my disabled. Three times i send, so closely 4 days. But there's no answer. Now, what can i do?

Lastly, sorry for my poor English.

...Sounds like you used a fraudulent credit card!

fraudulent means 'stolen' or the like. Steam doesn't just do this for no reason, so obviously you did something to warrant their attention.

Valve won't give you a more detailed explanation
For some reason your credit card was flagged somewhere in the system.
Since you where refunded you can make a new account and repurchase, but i recomned you don't use your credit card as there seems to be an issue with it.
Don't expect Valve to give you your account back once it's banned that's it there is nothing you can do.

Back