dm_dam3

clarky003

Tank
Reaction score
A merry christmas to all!, and the latest working's from the inner sanctum, well the plans anyway.

All the map content will be pretty much totally customised, and just generally more detailed and thoroughly thought out, and not quite such an impractical size, im not going to rush this.

For the moment im going to leave you folks with this concept art, and a completed power transformer model.

Dam3a.jpg

transformer.jpg

Hasn't this map been done before? I think i remember someone mapping it, and it looked just liked your concept art.

Excellent Clarky, your old Dam2 looked neat but lacked much focus. Looking forward to this, fantastic concept art :)

I still propose you make some button to blast those at the base of the dam with water to kill them ala the fan room in lockdown but more awesome

Nice, but you should relly stop making dam maps...
Make something differant.

He's not making a new map per-se, just another iteration of an old one. To improve it. :p

That concept art is beautiful.

Nice model too.

Thanks for the comment's

I have a soft spot for dam maps, because of the scale of the architecture, and it makes a great center piece for everything to be built around. So I will never stop making dam maps.. they are my fav especially now you have ragdoll's, besides the last two where not exactley practical enough to be 100% enjoyable and flowing.

I want to get a map like this done that flows and work's well, along with the detail and large scale, I find these maps more of a challenge to get right.

Wow nice concept art clarky, can't wait to see some screens

This is a deathmatch map right?

How are you gonna get the action flowing, when the map is so huge?

Looks good nonetheless :thumbs:

Back