Do rabbits have souls?

Do rabbits have souls?

• Total voters
Has anyone here eaten rabbit? They taste great in Hop-Suey!

I'll only stop

If you increase my Celery!

Ok now I'm done.

Usually this forum loves puns. In a thread like this members should be lapin it up.

All joking aside, never attempt to gut a rabbit unless your knife is sharp enough to split a hare.

I think the concept of rabbits having souls is a bit too furturistic for my liking.

...Awful

More important than this thread's question: if your heart's not melted by this, then I question YOUR soul's status.

Everything cute and spiders have a soul. Dogs and humans don't, which is why dogs get along with human so well.

The cuteness is only so that they blend in with honest society. They never truly die. Instead, they leave their old bodies behind in order to become beings of pure bunnetic energy, feasting upon the souls of men working dead-end jobs and winos without booze.

I have to kill a rabbit. Combat survival training hrrrr

I think this thread is incredibly relevant today.

Lest we forget when the Romans crucified the Easter Bunny, who died for our sins.

Jesus didn't have a soul. That's why he came to Earth.

Surely that wasn't his soul purpose for coming here.

It seems to be, that among all the common pets, rabbits are the only one that seems to have a complete lack of personality, or soul if you will. Other pets, dogs, cats etc. exhibit unique behaviours and characteristics, whereas rabbits will eat, shit and **** until they die, and if anything unexpected happens they will simply run to a corner, shiver and stare at you with empty and dead eyes.
why don't you just go to hell? sucker!

It's like the script of a psychological Avant-garde film in here.

Hare Runner
based on the novel "Do Androids Dream of Rabbit Souls?" By Philip K. Buck

It's like the script of a psychological Avant-garde film in here.

I said this to an ex-girlfriend once during a **** session. It got her juices churning and jetting like a broken water main. I didn't even get any.

valvetimeavantgarde.jpg

Back