Do you sleep in the buff?

Do you sleep in the buff?

• Yeah I sleep in the buff wanna fight about it?

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • More often than not I sleep in the Buff.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • More often than not I sleep with some sort of underwear.

Votes: 42 38.2%
  • I sleep with clothes on almost all the time.

Votes: 19 17.3%
  • I don't have a bed and I sleep on the street.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I don't sleep

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • I am naked and asleep right now

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I am not naked and asleep right now

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • I sleep with supermodels in a bed of cocaine.

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • all of the above.

Votes: 9 8.2%

• Total voters
I don't sleep in the buff...

I sleep in the ruff.

All that sand getting everywhere.

Hell yeah.

I'm too afraid to fart too hard, thus shitting the bed. Boxers are there to protect you!

Sleeping naked if for women. If they're nekkid and you're not, things are more exciting.

Im usually fully clothed in normal everyday attire when i sleep. Sometimes ill take off my shirt if it gets all twisted around and annoying.

I would sleep in the buff if I didn't wet myself at night. Otherwise I have to wear either a garbage bag or a set of adult diapers. I feel so comfortable telling you guys this.

I just read 4 pages of people talking about sleeping in the nude.

If it weren't for toaster's post, I'd hate myself.

Clothes are overrated. Especially sleeping clothes. :)

BTW: Wasn't there already a thread like this not long ago? Do you people have some sort of fetish for nakedness or something?

What, people wank off nude now? Don't you get cold and all shrivelled up?

I wear proper pyjamas in winter which is a pair of loose fittings trousers and a t shirt that normally serves as a pyjama t shirt for about 3 days. Is that gross? I don't know. Ah well. Then when it gets to spring I normally strip down to boxers and a t shirt. Then in summer just boxers. Then when I go away to a hotter country, nude. If a woman sleeps in my bed, I generally go for a chastity belt.

I don't sleep naked because people look inside my room. My alluring awesomeness is no excuse for incest.

Also: *Vanish*

During the warm times of the year I sleep in my undies.

Atm it an old T and sweat shorts.

Recently it has been underwear and a t-shirt for me because it is very cold.

But why do you care?

RUN AWAY!

I've been here, you silly plum, I've just been SEKRIT.

RUN AWAY!

I've been here, you silly plum, I've just been SEKRIT.
I'll make you SEKRIT for good. *shakes fist angrily at Phobie then alluringly at her then angrily again at an old lady crossing the street then at a monkey as he stole my last banana then alluringly at Phobie then angrily once more then angrily at the monkey*

It's conspireshies! Sekrit conspireshies! Someone call w4d5y!

I play a game before I go to bed. I stand at my door way, scream "GO!" and jump at my bed, while in mid-air trying to discard as many clothes as possible which so far has been : 0.

So I sleep with my clothes on.

Back