DOCTOR!!! VENTURE!!!!

hot564231

Reaction score
Anyone been following season 4 lately?

Personally I never liked this show to begin with, but I "found a way" to watch it watch it from beginning to end, and it appealed to me more so after watching 'em, as the show needs previous episodes to understand the storyline, much like a comic book.

Season 1 is a bit meh but season 2 and 3 are well thought out, the ventronics part in season 3 had me on the floor laughing.

I'm still waiting for episode 5 to come out.

Your thoughts? :imu:

I love Venture Brothers. Ever since Avatar finished, it's been the best cartoon show on T.V.

Definitely funnier than anything Family Guy or The Simpsons has done in years.

I've been a Venture Bros. diehard fan for years. Don't see it changing anytime soon.

Not seen it for ages :( really need to find somewhere on the net where I can stream it.

Watched most of seasons one through three but I haven't had the time to sit down and enjoy season four yet.

What did they do to Henchman 24. :(

Ah Phantom Limb's return was excellent, I wondered what happened to him.

I love the implied nature for the League of Calamitous Intent from that episode too.

It was totally Batman.

LOLWTF?! Brock wasn't more than 500 yards from the venture compound...

Midseason finale was fantastic. The new dynamic between 24's spirit and 21 is great. I love how they just randomly brought back Speedy for a few seconds. Can't wait for the second half of the season.

Also, Brock and 21 double teaming Monstroso. F*ck year.

Damn, this show is still on the air?? The last time I watched an episode was about two years ago.

Damn, this show is still on the air?? The last time I watched an episode was about two years ago.

It has been taking like 18-24 month breaks between seasons, so you might've just been watching last season :p

Back