Don't drink the water? Dr. Breens, right?

wallcat

Headcrab
Reaction score
Meh, never trusted his private reserve!

Hi there, you guys can call me wallcat. I've been playing Half-Life for about 12 years (if my maths adds up lol) and HL2 for about 5. Another one of my favourite games is Quake, as well as Left 4 Dead 2 and Portal.
I have quite a few opinions on the Half-Life series, but they're more trivial. I'm not particularly bothered about HL2 Episode 3coming out any time soon, I haven't even finished HL2 Ep 2 yet! Judging by the many threads about different G-Man conspiracies, it'll be quite interesting to read everyones thoughts on him. However, I'm not a great philosopher myself. I just believe he's there for interest. Lol.

Look forward to posting again soon!

Wallcat

I like how this thread has 15 views at the time of my posting and yet nobody has said hi.

Yo dude, stick around. Most of the new people tend to post a couple of times and then disappear, sadly.

I've been playing Half-Life for about 12 years (if my maths adds up lol) and HL2 for about 5.
So you've been playing HL almost since its release, yet you waited like 2 years to get HL2!? Weren't you one of the millions eagerly awaiting its release, planning to get it on day one?

Hey man, the all discussions relating to HL2 has more or less been dead for three years, so don't worry if you can't contribute anything. Rather, try to bring some innovative and clever topics to the off-topic forums.

Hey, just be sure not to add your 2 cents to any Gman threads that are older than two weeks and you'll fit into the hl2 section fine.

water forget the drink something

I like how this thread has 15 views at the time of my posting and yet nobody has said hi.

Yo dude, stick around. Most of the new people tend to post a couple of times and then disappear, sadly.

Haha. Thank-you. I tend to drop in about once a week-ish or whenever I can find the time :) I hope to stick around, though.

So you've been playing HL almost since its release, yet you waited like 2 years to get HL2!? Weren't you one of the millions eagerly awaiting its release, planning to get it on day one?

Well, I liked HL1 alot. I used to play on WON... I hated Steam when it first came out, but it got round me when I activated my retail copy of HL1 and got Blue Shift and Opposing force for free :D , and, besides, it seemed to be more stable than WON.
I didn't see the need to purchase HL2 upon it's release as, upon reading reviews and what-not, I thought that it would possibly be a... fail? I thought they deviated from the storyline too much, so I held off until my friend purchased it for me. I loved it!

Hey man, the all discussions relating to HL2 has more or less been dead for three years, so don't worry if you can't contribute anything. Rather, try to bring some innovative and clever topics to the off-topic forums.

Really? That's a shame. I suppose it's all CoD and WoW now adays. Ugh.

Hey, just be sure not to add your 2 cents to any Gman threads that are older than two weeks and you'll fit into the hl2 section fine.
Yeah, I enjoy reading 'em most of all. But, I'll take that advice and won't bump any ancient threads... :)

Thanks, all!

There are so many G-Man theories they get boring and repetitive very quickly.

The reason the Half-Life discussions aren't very alive is mostly because... well... it's been a while since HL2 came out and I'll be damned if HL3/EP3 comes out anytime soon. I think the Portal 2 related discussions are still alive, though, that being the most recent game within the HL Universe.

Like people say though, The Lounge is the most active part.

Back