Download my free Drum'n'Bass/IDM album!

CrazyHarij

Reaction score
Hey guys, this has been a project of mine for a few months. Now it's finished, and it's turned out to be my most ambitious work yet. Spastic and melodic DNB with unique, odd, dark moods. Heavy IDM and ambient influences. All new material. I'm super proud of it.

[2009] Xenocrates - Fat guys with cigarettes

Sorry for the crappy host. Click the blue "Download for free". There is no waiting period, just a code you have to enter.

I'd love to hear your opinions!

NEW WORKING LINK:

http://chimera.headfoam.net/[2009] Xenocrates - Fat guys with cigarettes.rar

"Sorry, there are currently no free download slots available on this server."

I can download it just fine, maybe we're using different servers though.

Bullshit! I'll fix a better host tonight.

Not my favorite kind of DnB but enjoyable ambient elements. Bravo.

Someone's helping me out with an FTP solution, I'll get it, up there as soon as I get it set up.

Should've Megauploaded that bitch. I'll download it when the server stops refusing my connection though.

can't get it either, but if someone can mirror it that would be nice

I'm on a piss-poor connection that usually dies every hour or so, even if just for a split second. I tried megauploading 5 times but it always died halfway and broke. If I don't get in touch with the FTP thing tomorrow morning (2am US time) I'll get it sorted through megaupload with another computer.

I really want to listen to this.

Get your shit in gear, sir!

:D

Why not split it into two parts? I'm sure we're computeliterate enough to figure out what to do with the two .rar files :p

[edit] What Absinthe said. I still have winter in sweden on my MP3 player. Good stuff.

Absinthe, holy shit, you still alive? xD

Stigmata, thanks, I'm very flattered! I think I made every song on that way too slow though, it felt much faster when I did it.
Cold dark swedish nights does that to your system I guess haha.

It's on it's way, setting up FTP right now.

I like it. It's not too heavy, you can chill to this music.

It sounds professional and solid.

Excellent stuff!

I can't even try and match the production quality.

To be honest, I at first found this album difficult to get into. I'm glad that I gave it more time though, because now I'm enjoying it very much. Excellent work!

Back