Dr. E. Vance in Blade: Trinity

kingthebadger

Reaction score
just watched it in cinemas, some dude in it has that name, just thought id bring it up... lol flame me

Lemonking said:
its a good movie made me wanna play Vamires Bloodlines

It's the worst in the trilogy though isn't it?

kingthebadger said:
just watched it in cinemas, some dude in it has that name, just thought id bring it up... lol flame me
Please tell me you went to see ocean's twelve and it was sold out

well all of them arent very deep but sometimes everyone needs a good Action movie

did you see the vampire's at the beginning that were going to that temple. They looked so much like the combine with their suits. It is sad when a movie has to borrow from a game for ideas. That was one of the worst movies of the year in my opinion.

na they needed those suits to keep the sun from their skin

Kommie said:
Please tell me you went to see ocean's twelve and it was sold out
1) oceans twelve aint out here
2) blade:trinity was an awesome movie. mmk??

kingthebadger said:
1) oceans twelve aint out here
2) blade:trinity was an awesome movie. mmk??
Lol I was just kidding. you see thats what happened to me.
Oceans twelve is awesome BTW

Ryan Reynolds is the only reason to watch that film.

May his career be long and prosperous - Berg R.I.P. *cries*

the movie was good but I expected Dracula/Drake to be more powerful. I hated that "blind" woman in it, like how the **** would she read shit off a PC screen? Other than that I like all the Blade movies, ryan reynolds was great in this, and seeing triple H in a movie was hilarious along side his pomeranian vampire

i havent seen it yet but it doesnt sound too good , anyone wanna correct me?

Basically exodus, don't go in there expecting an amazing movie, expect a bit of fun and nothing too serious. And some good one-liners from Mr.Reynolds.

Worth seeing if you're looking at the list of films and nothing greatly inspires you.

abconners said:
did you see the vampire's at the beginning that were going to that temple. They looked so much like the combine with their suits. It is sad when a movie has to borrow from a game for ideas. That was one of the worst movies of the year in my opinion.

:LOL: Thats one of the funniest things i've ever read on this forum. Did HL2 invent the gas mask or something!.

Mr.Wotsit said:
Ryan Reynolds is the only reason to watch that film.

May his career be long and prosperous - Berg R.I.P. *cries*

I miss Berg :(, they stopped showing that few years ago in UK, shame coz it wos funny.

Blade: Trinity is a good action film, but don't go looking for any spectacular storytelling. It could have been a lot better in that department and it pains me to see such potential wasted.

abconners said:

Your kiddin' right?

The combine's character design is remarkably unoriginal. That look has been synonimous with facist forces since WWII. Take a look through european comics, about half the villains look like combine soldiers, barring that, rent the Japanese movie Jin Roh: Wolf Brigade.

I saw the movie and I got to say this was the worst movie of all decade even more. Not just in trilogy but in movie industry. Ryan Reynolds made wanna puke he was so fake!!!! Whats up with Blind Scientist?????????????????????????????????????

First it was alien vs. predator the seriously let me down, and now its blade trinities turn to let me down!
All the action scenes where boring, the action seemed diluted, nothing eye pleasing about them, the bird was fit, but the bow was ****ing crap!

If you are expecting to see draw dropping fight scenes like in the first two films, or some cool fight scenes “inspired” by the matrix or any other cool martial arts movie, you will be disappointed., VERY disappointed!!! The best fight scene, and the best bit of the whole film you can see for FREE in the blade trinity movie trailer section at yahoo.com!

Back