E3 and Valve?

Pauly

Tank
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been answered but is Valve to show at E3 this year? Mays coming up and aftermath is supposedly due out this summer I would believe they would come. Anyway its going to be a good e3 this year with the nextgen consoles.

They should be..
They should be signed up under vivendi..
Theres a site for all the developers\publishers that will be there ya know

I think they'll be there presenting something. Im not sure what though. :)

IF not their own booth or Vivendi, they'll be in the ATI booth.

They're going to set up a protest booth and march around the building with anit-Vivendi posters ;) .

Anyone going? Try to get footage of naked booth babes! Thats what I am expecting to see.

If Aftermath is aiming for a summer release we should definatley see aftermath there.

team fortress 2 is a myth.

Culture always have myths, valve and 3d realms are responsible for creating the biggest myths of gaming culture. We sit around and tell the mysterious stories of team fortress 2 and duke nukem forever.

Mr-Fusion said:
We sit around and tell the mysterious stories of team fortress 2 and duke nukem forever.

*gets popcorn and sits in front of fire* Can I hear the part about BIOZEMINADES again?

Sn4tcH said:
*gets popcorn and sits in front of fire* Can I hear the part about BIOZEMINADES again?
If Valve included an enemy called a Biozeminade, it'd be worth buying the game just to see them.
They've got to AT LEAST have a sneaky little reference to them.

How can they be signed up under Vivendi when they're distributing it through steam?

We know Marc Laidlaw is one of the speakers on e3, so most likely Valve will be there too.

oldagerocker said:
I think they'll be showing off some Lost Coast :)
Showing off free stuff at E3??? Quite frankly, I'd expect something more :LOL:
Why not TF2? It would be about time...

If they were showing off the Lost Coast it'd be more to get people interested in buying the Source engine rather than anything else. I believe both ATI and Vivendi are at E3, so unless Valve are in one of their booths again then they aren't going :(

Chris_D said:
If they were showing off the Lost Coast it'd be more to get people interested in buying the Source engine rather than anything else. I believe both ATI and Vivendi are at E3, so unless Valve are in one of their booths again then they aren't going :(

I wouldn't be sad, Chris_D. That means more time to work on the expansion pack and Lost Coast levels. Thus we get it sooner if they don't even worry about E3. As I see it, its a win win situation, if they go; we get to see new things, if they don't; we get things quicker.

Wow this years E3 is going to be insane.

FEAR
STALKER
Maybe VALVE
next gen consoles

etc e
tc

Woot!

OMFG finally, something else on StarCraft: Ghost! I've been searching for something new for about a year now..... D:

Chris_D said:

OT: Hey Chris, do you ever check your PMs? Sometimes a private message receipt is more than enough! ;)

Back