E3 Demo Build Date

G

I'm new. If this has been discussed before I'm quite sorry to mention it again. I've read somewhere that the HL2 build that was shown this month in E3 dates all the way back to the summer of 2002. So what we saw was HL2 at the point of development from last year. Is this true? Does that mean that HL2 by now is much better since they had almost a year to work it up since from what we saw in those videos?
I mean it would sort of make sense. Cuz that way we would be even more surprised when it's released. If they'd show us the almost complete product at E3 it wouldnt be so glorious when we'd buy it cuz it would be pretty much what we all expected from the videos.

I don't think its true since they said that the crowbar was just added in right before E3, and I don't think they meant last years E3.

why the hell does it matter? jesus you people have nothing better to do than ask stupid questions about e3 builds and tiny details in the game. cmon does it REALLY matter. just as long as it gets out.

Sorry had to do it :)

Originally posted by Dr.Sbaitso
why the hell does it matter? jesus you people have nothing better to do than ask stupid questions about e3 builds and tiny details in the game. cmon does it REALLY matter. just as long as it gets out.

Sorry had to do it :)

That wasnt really a stupid question but ok good one. :dozey:

would make sense to find out since that would mean what we saw aint as good as it can get.

i was just kidding buddy, just trying to rag you a little bit, i could be a complete and utter dick to you like you to me

Originally posted by Dr.Sbaitso
i was just kidding buddy, just trying to rag you a little bit, i could be a complete and utter dick to you like you to me

Sorry.. just that i havent been to forums in a long while. any forums... Mainly cuz people on forums are usually dicks. CS forums, dod forums, SOF2 etc... Kinda gettin my defenses up for the hate just incase.

Everybody dance! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

*pls forgive the bouncy spam*:bounce: :bounce:

Back