E3's floorplan is up

Good find.

There'll be no high scale announcements in a room that size.

That'll purely be for discussing business opportunities, probably Steam publishing and Source engine licensing.

Aww yeah son.

BTK9z.png

Nice. VALVe need a larger stand. And EA can... go, somewhere else. YEAH!

Ohh my current brutal, brutal crunch will be there for everyone to see first thing as they walk thought the door. Thats worrying haha

Ohh my current brutal, brutal crunch will be there for everyone to see first thing as they walk thought the door. Thats worrying haha
Nice. Dont **** it up or you'll never live it down. Not if I can help it.

:D

Good find.

There'll be no high scale announcements in a room that size.

That'll purely be for discussing business opportunities, probably Steam publishing and Source engine licensing.

How big was the L4D2 and the Portal 2 private rooms? I know they piggy-backed onto Microsofts and PS3 conferences.
Regardless, I don't think anything going to happen then. Its probably more to do with 10" UI.

Valve have said they're announcing nothing at E3, they're talking about stuff we already know about - Dota2, CS:GO and the 10" UI.

How big was the L4D2 and the Portal 2 private rooms? I know they piggy-backed onto Microsofts and PS3 conferences.
Same size as this years booth, actually. I'm not implying that they're announcing anything new.

I noticed there are several booths littered around listed as "reserved". Are these for game developers that are not listed in the Exhibitors list?

I did notice that Take-Two is going to be there, would they be showing games from 2K

Back