Earth to be hit by asteroid in 2029?

We could multiply it by like, 10^100, then it's just be a ton of teensy weensy asteroids that burn up on contact with the atmosphere.

Or by a random miscalculation we spawn a googol of asteroids of the same size. :|

Cyberpitz! what about Bliink! and any other female forum members i have seemed too have 'missed'

I think it's pretty much Bliink, Shippi, Skaadi (or something, haven't seen her post in a while), and Idonno>_<.

Yeah, but it was my understanding (good old Discovery Channel) that if it hits water, we get tidal waves etc. If it hits land, all this crud gets thrown into teh atmospheres which blocks out the sun which is bad news, and affects everyone, as opposed to just though who live close to water. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Water vapour + atmosphere = not good.

Didn't you know, the world is going to end every year, starting with 2008.

Start having fun guys!!:naughty:

Shippi! COME HERE MY LOVE!

There is a time, there is a place.

A time and a place where all this neo-homo nonsense parading around HL2.net must end.

It is not when ikerous has anal with cyberpitz.

It is not when Pi Mu Rho anal rapes us all.

It is not when I put whale dick in my signature.

It is not when we all forcefully gang**** munro at once, with cyberpitz, ikerous, and a goat doing god knows what in the closet.

It is now, the time is now, and the place is here, in this very thread.

It is when we delve into that dark, evil pit of despair, the realm where we **** SHIPPI in the ass.

NO!

Just...

NO.

Water vapour + atmosphere = not good.

There is a time, there is a place.

A time and a place where all this neo-homo nonsense parading around HL2.net must end.

It is not when ikerous has anal with cyberpitz.

It is not when Pi Mu Rho anal rapes us all.

It is not when I put whale dick in my signature.

It is not when we all forcefully gang**** munro at once, with cyberpitz, ikerous, and a goat doing god knows what in the closet.

It is now, the time is now, and the place is here, in this very thread.

It is when we delve into that dark, evil pit of despair, the realm where we **** SHIPPI in the ass.

NO!

Just...

NO.
YES!!!! Perfect!

What does rape have to do with our impending death?

Oh yeah. This is an Internet forum, how silly of me.

Alright that's it! BACK ON TOPIC!

gdfui1.jpg

Stop shit spamming the thread plzktnx. It was funny the first billion times, now it's just plain old.

I love it when people just drag out a joke until it's completely tasteless.

NO U

God I'm hilarious.

But seriously. I still think it's funny, but in a "sweet jesus he's still doing it" and/or "hey these are like those ongoing gags in tv shows" kind of way. Still makes me laugh.

NO U

God I'm hilarious.

But seriously. I still think it's funny, but in a "sweet jesus he's still doing it" and/or "hey these are like those ongoing gags in tv shows" kind of way. Still makes me laugh.

I'd chuckle if it's used in a funny manner, not just spamming one picture. Like the pictures RJMC was making were funny..then it just started being the exact same thing post after post after posts...drove me nuts.

Back