Eating Tacos for the Latino Community.

Watching any videos like this now instantly reminds me of The Thick Of It, now that I've watched that whole series. It's hard to believe people like this are holding office.

I like how the reporter just didn't say much, and just let the guy dig himself a deeper and deeper hole. Lovely.

How about that. I eat with an ethnic community every time I go get tacos, or pasta, or potatoes!

I ate some Quesidillas at Plaza Azteca today. Supporting my latino amigos.

Makes you wonder what beef horrors they're trying to hide behind all of that seasoning.

You guys can't deny, though, Mexicans do make the best tacos. I'm not being sarcastic, either. Go to downtown Austin and tell me the best Mexican food is not made by Mexicans. ****ing Mexican brisket tacos.
me-gusta-me-gusta-l.png
My face when Mexican brisket tacos enter my mouth.

You guys can't deny, though, Mexicans do make the best tacos. I'm not being sarcastic, either. Go to downtown Austin and tell me the best Mexican food is not made by Mexicans. ****ing Mexican brisket tacos.

*me gusta

My face when Mexican brisket tacos enter my mouth.
Damn right. Whenever I go down to San Antonio the authentic mexican food is outrageously good. Cochinita pibil (marinated pork shoulder) with fresh tortillas, a little guac, and queso panela is heavenly.

Back