Echelon single player mod recruiting members.

H

Hellraiser1

Echelon is a single player Cyberpunk mod (deus ex style) here is a bit from the storyline: "the year is 2030, the player begins as a candidate mercenary/hacker for intelligence agent position from the multinational newly former O.C.R.C agency (Offensive counter revolutionist coalition) in the dark and grim future filled with betrayal and conspiracy, the world suffers from societal turmoil cause of the dwindling oil supplies resulting from the suppression of alternative energy technologies, there is world wide pollution, over population and production unable to keep up with demand, people have little control over crucial areas of their lives, this chaotic existence forms many anti-globalist resistance groups around the globe throughout the years while reviving old ones, the player will have the choice of playing for different factions, tactical gameplay with many choices of victory and character customization such as skills etc.." we are currently searching for skilled team members to join our team to help us out in making this mod with any of the following things; ps if you wish to join us and know more details about the mod email me at [email protected] or contact me on msn with the same email
you MUST include an example of your work, and be serious about it..:cheers:

we currently have a music composer(me), sound fx(me), a coder, and an excellent modeller
(besides these people i can also model, map and texture with limited skills), urgently need more coders/mappers and modellers of course.. we plan on making it realistic looking.

Note: we have bought webspace and intend on buying a domain and setting up a website as soon as we have some more work to show

we need the following people:

* Talanted concept artists

* Lead Animator

o Must have the ability to animate weapons AND player models.

* Skinner
o Must be able to skin weapon models (world and view)

o Must be able to skin other entities (such as debri)

o Having experience with the source engine is a plus.

* Texture Artist
o Must have a large imagination :E

o Ability to create differant kinds of textures, such as
glass, metal, carpet, wood, as well as detailed textures.

o Having experience with the source engine is a plus.

o Ability to create sprites a plus.

* Coder
o Must have experience with the Source Engine.

o Must have an understanding on processes like
getting models ingame (compiling them), compiling
textures, etc..

* Modeller

o Must have good experience, no shitty models.

o UVW Unwrapping is a HUGE bonus, if you can do that
please contact us.

* Mapper
o Must be able to make realistic/atmospheric maps, no crap.

o Must have good experience,

Thanks.

Perhaps some promotional artwork? Something to wet the tastebuds of some of the people that may be interested? Words aren't as enticing as say a piece of 3D art. Next time you pitch a mod idea, some artwork or progression shots should come along with it. I've learned that in my experience as I can type an entire book and not get a single person interested as they require proof of product. :) - Happy hunting.

show us something! right now it's impossible to tell if you're actually going to get anywhere or if you're just a group of people with an idea.

Back