Eminem - Mosh

:LOL: I was expecting them to tear Bush apart, but they just sign up to vote! What a cop out! :LOL:

interesting video, but the song is a bit meh. His rapping isn't as precise as it should be really.

Great find!
I like it...no wait...I...LOVE IT!
EMINEM IS BACK! He is here to take over. Great song.

rap sucks.
and all you rappers suck too.

Now thats all fine and dandy, but you really should watch this, its educational :burp: . But seriously, I love this video, such an unexpected ending.

yeah what a stupid song... 'no more blood for oil.. wah wah wah'. give me a break. eminem shouldve stopped releasing songs after the marshal mathers lp. i find it quite disturbing that some consider it 'powerful' and 'educational'... *sigh*

snak3y3z1001 said:
rock sucks
and all you um rockers(?) suck too
:rolleyes:

the difference being... rock requires at least a minimal amount of talent in some form or fashion, whereas rap requires the ability to talk... :|

Dude you forgot that rappers need at least 10 bucks to buy a rhyming dictionary.

edit: sorry for bumping, I do that sometimes without realizing it. I was just look at older topics.

:) This song is a joke. I've seen better political themes, you want a powerful message? Look for Immortal Technique.

Someone in the media needs to get the word out to the un-informed. Our un-censored media in Canada makes us privy to retardedness of Bush. Other people can't afford computers to research the bullshit he spews.

More power to Eminem for taking a stance. Everyone else now is grabbing their ankles.

small minds..... eminem is prob the most tallented person on the planet....
word lol

Either way, it's opinions and that is not something you can prove either way.

in 10 years you will remember him, but nothing more. The way of entertainment, although I must say Sean Connery has lasted a long while(he has real talent, IMO).

in my opinion eminem is just a person who got rich through mtv.and his music talents ain't that good IMHO.

skill, original, and u cant say he aint. soz but if he was in2 rock music he wud be a legend, and he prob will be 2 hip hop.

p.s i dont like bein a head crab lol

Eminiem is very talented, but he chose rap, which is a genre that many people (myself included) don't have much care for.
If he weren't talented, hed have no fans. He's obviously talented at something.
So, he's a very talented rapper. The question is whether you like rap or not.

I just like the visuals..

And I find it funny how rappers have the urge to grab their crotch every 4 seconds. ^_^

The music itself was just good filler.. I could just bounce my head to it. I couldn't care less what he was blabbing about..

Visuals and good tune. And... Crotch grabbing...

9/10

Yeah you think rap is easy, let's hear your amazing rap

Zeus said:
Yeah you think rap is easy, let's hear your amazing rap

affirmative action really rocks
now my parents can afford me some socks
but no dawg I aint sweatin....
I got da sick beats...
be cuz' I get more ass then a toilet seat
yeah and you don't stop
cuz its a 187 on an undercover cop

i'm sorry if the level of krunkness has been raised beyond an acceptable level.

I did watch that video....pointless and stupid, like all of Eminem's music. He's lucky I have the decency to capitalize his name.

Back