Enough Is Enough!

pixartist

Reaction score
THe ****in steam beta worked WONDERFUL on my pc, but now i JUST WANNA PLAY A ****IN GAME! and steam wont start the game and wont dl the game(or it dls with EXTREMELY SLOW connection) Y ISNT CS WORKIN on this platform? Didnt they test steam or what?! it cant be true that the ****in shutdown bug which was fixed months ago is in the full again?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! is valve stupid?

I can't even get it past 30% updating Steam itself...

Originally posted by Sauerkraut
THe ****in steam beta worked WONDERFUL on my pc, but now i JUST WANNA PLAY A ****IN GAME! and steam wont start the game and wont dl the game(or it dls with EXTREMELY SLOW connection) Y ISNT CS WORKIN on this platform? Didnt they test steam or what?! it cant be true that the ****in shutdown bug which was fixed months ago is in the full again?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! is valve stupid?
Lets just say, let it take it time. It have taken me 8 hours to get DoD, getting it to start at all (about 3 hours ago), getting it to connect (about 2 hours ago) and getting it to come as far as validating resources (30 minutes ago). Then it locked up. I expect to be able to play tomorrow! :p

You do realize the whole world is trying to use steam and mostlikely they are working on maintaining the content servers and bandwidth through all this mess...

my my steam is not even download ANYTHING! and its not running(cs)

Re: Re: Enough Is Enough!

Originally posted by dawdler
Lets just say, let it take it time. It have taken me 8 hours to get DoD, getting it to start at all (about 3 hours ago), getting it to connect (about 2 hours ago) and getting it to come as far as validating resources (30 minutes ago). Then it locked up. I expect to be able to play tomorrow! :p

What will it be when HL² will be released and when billion people would like to download 700Mo at the same time on the same server?

it make me anxious for valve...

Re: Re: Re: Enough Is Enough!

Originally posted by Mr Djé
What will it be when HL² will be released and when billion people would like to download 700Mo at the same time on the same server?

it make me anxious for valve...

I think not as many people are going to be downloading Half-Life 2 as there are trying to play games over Steam now.

It worked beutifully for me for about 4hrs today..then old bugs resurfaced and i have uninstalled it until they fix it in the next few days.

pro's:
Extremley fast connecting to the servers
Loading of the games were great

Cons:
After 4hrs a old bug came back and whenever i start steam it starts but actually doesnt show anything, so i have steam running but i cant see it.

Loading time of steam itself is horrible for some reason, up to ten seconds sometimes, beta versions were around 1-2seconds.

Verdict:
Dunno what they changed but the last beta version was the best.

Back