Episode 3 on IGN

A lot of websites were announcing Duke Nukem Forever, back in the days. And from some italian online stores I was able to preorder Alan Wake for PC...

Reminds me of that ten year old Duke Nukem Forever preorder receipt someone took a picture of.

IGN - I Guess Not

On topic, I just hope it's not delayed 'till 2012 - god save me then!

How can a game which has no information or release date be delayed?

I've been saying "July 3rd" this whole time.

I've been saying "July 3rd" this whole time.

Yeah that's the idea. My name is Julian, my nickname is Julz, & because a lowercase 'z' can look like a '3' I write it as JUL3, my birthday is July 3rd. So it's sorta a double meaning, eh?

Yeah that's the idea. My name is Julian, my nickname is Julz, & because a lowercase 'z' can look like a '3' I write it as JUL3, my birthday is July 3rd. So it's sorta a double meaning, eh?

I was just messing around. :|

Your birthday is really on July 3rd?

I was just messing around. :|

Your birthday is really on July 3rd?

I know, but I've been dying for an excuse to show off my cleverness, lol.

Yeah it really is.

That's neat. Hokey has no meaning.

;~;

Actually its funny that duke numkem forever was mentioned because i read recently on game informer's website, a well known game company was thinking about taking over the project. while i would have high hopes for them, i think that the duke nukem franchise has been cursed and it will never be fixed

Now,now you will be in John Cusac's boat .... and you will find a copy of HL2EP3 in South Africa ... lol

Found that picture.

1283468357937.jpg

1283531946693.jpg

Heh, just watch it become a console exclusive.

its funny how you can see the "not redeemable" part

What are you implying? It just means he can't exchange that receipt for money, i'm thinking.

not implying anything its just dnf has been in dev forever and i was making a very lame joke about not redemming the money for the game

Ah, well, he could have. I still have some game receipts from like 2003 when this place called "Rhino Games" opened up.

Back