Episode 3 - what they must include

T

tepps

I for one, cannot do without some one on one qualitytime between me, an advisor and my crowbar. What goes around comes around mhtrfckers! :sniper::borg:

I for one, cannot do without some one on one qualitytime between me, an advisor and my crowbar. What goes around comes around mhtrfckers! :sniper::borg:

How about those physics sawblades? Advisor in two lol.. Propane tanks? Flaming Barrels.. Flaming, burning Advisors FTW! and..

'' Advisor extends tentacle..Gordon sticks a SLAM on it, the Advisor is so confused he Gordon fall to the ground,but Gordon while flying presses the button.. ''

Cake!!!Cake!!!Cake!!!
Cake Power Ups,Cake Launcher,Cake Mobil...man,anything with cake!
I just want some cake,damn it.

I just can't wait to see what kind of crazy tech there is on the Borealis.

I recall reading a website interview from someone who visited Valve, and they mentioned they were shown the maps being built for Episode Three, and got to see the entire environment around the Borealis site. It was said to be a large installation full of a variety of vehicles, and amongst them, a type of walking mech was "prominently featured".

It's my guess that our new vehicle isn't gonna be a buggy or a muscle car ... it's gonna be a walking war machine. Well, that's my hope anyway. :thumbs:

I would not mind piloting a mech. Especially if it means I get to toss some advisors around with it.

I recall reading a website interview from someone who visited Valve, and they mentioned they were shown the maps being built for Episode Three, and got to see the entire environment around the Borealis site. It was said to be a large installation full of a variety of vehicles, and amongst them, a type of walking mech was "prominently featured".

It's my guess that our new vehicle isn't gonna be a buggy or a muscle car ... it's gonna be a walking war machine. Well, that's my hope anyway. :thumbs:

Link.

For some reason that sounds familiar to me as well... hmm. A mech would be awesome.

As long as I get to trounce a couple of Advisors I'm not too bothered by what's in Ep 3.

link or your blasphemy will not go unpunished

You can no clip up to the borealis part of the map when you are in the base when you view it.

Kind of interesting, but it doesnt really give any clues, other than being in a arctic/snow environment. So I am guess Half Life will finally get some cold weather battles that some have hoped for since we saw mossman get ambushed (you can no clip to that point also, same map, as its replayed like it was in ep1)

For now, I just hope that Freeman will finally fight some Advisors in Ep3.

Back