error./ this game is currently unavailable/??

Eightball

Reaction score
what is this weird error?
i keep gettin it since the new download.
my computer didnt even download the update i dont think
. here it is

ummmm...weird.

4th test!!!!!! no. lol. that was actually dumb.

I have no clue, i dont even use steam.

Eightball said:
what is this weird error?
i keep gettin it since the new download.
my computer didnt even download the update i dont think
. here it is

It is a large update, perhaps it isn't fully downloaded on your system.

Eightball, Right click Counter-strike:Source Beta and select Properties. There should be some text about 'Amount Aquired'. If it doesn't say 100% then you found the problem.

it says 45% so now the question is, how can i let it download the rest.?

Eightball said:
it says 45% so now the question is, how can i let it download the rest.?

Leave Steam running for a while.

All I can say is make sure you have "always keep this game up to date" checked in the properties under automatic updates and watch the monitor.

Had the same problem. I logged out, back in, startet CS:S, and then a window came up with a updating bar. Once the update was finished i could play, but the rest of the preload was still downloading in the backgroun (also visible on the monitor)

however .... the game is kicking me to desktop right after the loading screen now ... great :flame:

I keep getting the msg that the steam servers are too busy, been trying to preload for a couple days... :( 11% acquired... that is ****ed up...

right this is bollocks ive downloaded css 3 times now and everytime i finnish and try and play it says its unavailable even thought it says its 100% completed and ready to play in offline mode as well? :flame:

Paintballer said:
I keep getting the msg that the steam servers are too busy, been trying to preload for a couple days... :( 11% acquired... that is ****ed up...

I've been trying for a couple of days too, always 'too busy' :/ Do i HAVE to download it from Steam? Or can I just copy it from a friend of mine? (sorry if that's a stupid question :p)

i deleted all my content through some steam option and then redownloaded it and it works fine... thats all i did to make it work.

Back