Euro Trip

lePobz

Tank
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this film?

I want to know what you people think of it, i'm not sure whether to get it or not...

Opinions please :)

i've seen it :) awesome movie... the humor that has been put into the movie is great and goes over all standards :) no limit humor :)

for those who haven't seen it... GET THE THEY THEATER NOW!!!

Never even heard of it.. I gotta get out of these forums more.. Surf some movie sites ..

its good, michelle trachtenberg has become quite a babe

Ugh at high school movies. ;(

I hate American Pie and all its clones.

(No offense to people who do)

I think its awesome! If you like American Pie and Road Trip you like this...And the humour is really dirty, lots of nudity..;);) Hehe a little to many european stereo types though...

Its not a film to take seriously. If you like cheap laughs then this is for you. I enjoyed it a bit but wouldnt watch it again and wouldnt compare it to American Pie.

I would recomend watching it, but not paying for a DVD or anything expensive.

Erestheux said:
Ugh at high school movies. ;(

I hate American Pie and all its clones.

(No offense to people who do)

Agree, would be better if they made fun of us though :)

Never really liked comedy but ill give the movie a shot.

Sometimes, the inuendo in those films just gets too much. I guess I wont turn down the opportunity to watch it, but I wont go out of my way to buy it/rent it etc...

Also, I heard about the stereotypes but...meh, I guess its just part of it. If anyone in the US believes those stereotypes, then they themselves probably fit quite well into our stereotypes of them...Uh, yeah :D

Back