Eventually you'll realize...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And on the 9th day, God said, "Let there be a vessel charged by the remnants of death so many ages ago, and fashioned from the Earth and the dead flesh of those He farmed and the products of the industrial processing of those who fell before him, such that this Farmer may transport several bales of hay a distance of several hundred feet across relatively horizontal and easy terrain, such that He may complete a basic farming activity without having to strain His legs more than one dozen times to complete the Act bestowed upon Him by God. And so God created the Dodge Ram™, and it was good."

I know, the gargantuan truckloads of undeniable evidence that God exists are just so magnificently overwhelming, how could anybody ever not believe in the existence of God. Silly rational people, with their logic and their facts.

I know, the gargantuan truckloads of undeniable evidence that God exists are just so magnificently overwhelming, how could anybody ever not believe in the existence of God. Silly rational people, with their logic and their facts.
Can't tell if serious... Or sarcasm

There hasn't been a Democrat V Republican flame war on this site in years. That war has been won, and we've known peace ever since.

What's wrong with being a Republican? Please explain. You went there, now you have to finish it.
To name a few points:

• Abortion
    • Democrats are generally for abortion. Unwanted pregnancy is -- like addiction to drugs or alcohol, tardiness, and procrastination -- an affliction and therefore needs to be treated by the government.
    • Republicans are generally opposed to abortion unless of course it is one's own daughter that got knocked up, in which case the decent thing to do is to ship her off to some distant city where private but expensive medical care can be provided and the local community is spared the details.
  • Animals
    • Democrats believe that wild animals should have all the rights of humans, protected from any harm and allowed to die slow and agonizing deaths like most of the world's humans do.
    • Republicans believe that wild animals were put here for the sport of hunting, provide a little expensive but gamy and tough meat, and an occasional fur coat for the missus.
      Both think that domestic animals and the raising thereof need massive government support. This often results in an excess of such animals, which are then killed, burnt or buried instead of being shipped off to starving humanity around the world because to do so might upset the local economy

Capital Punishment
    • Democrats
      Because Democrats are genetically compassionate, they are opposed to capital punishment especially if it is someone who has tortured and molested 27 women and children to death as it is self evident that such a person has had a bad childhood, probably having his pacifier forcibly taken before he was nine years old. However, Democrats do make an exception to this opinion, if the victims were actually a close friend or part of the family. That family includes the family of government employees such as those that were blown up in Oklahoma City. In cases like that, the guy ought to be hung out in the sun by his testicles and left to die a slow death.
    • Republicans
      The Republican's position on this issue is clear and is based upon the Judeo/Christian bible: an eye for an eye. That we are not always completely sure that we have the right dude before we send him on his way to St. Peter is not really all that serious of an issue. "God will sort it out" is their most commonly stated rationale for slaughtering a group of people that from their very looks it is obvious that they are guilty -- of something. Actually God really only gave us a hint as to the real possibilities: how about a lopped head for a mashed finger, for instance? That certainly should work even better. I understand that there are now over 50 offenses for which you can be given a quick dispatch to meet your maker.

Their party's behaviour and ideology?

Okay, for behavior, yeah of course you're going to have a few idiots who make retarded comments here and there. But that also goes for the Democrats, which this forum seems to kiss the asses of (that's a pun for you Matt <3). As for ideology: less government spending, less federal control (meaning more power to the people, which was how it was supposed to be in the first place), etc. I don't know about you but that sounds pretty nice to me.

So again, please explain why being a Republican is a bad thing. Still waiting on Cempa's response.

Also, their complete reliance on faith and God. They can be religious if they want, but it is a complete mistake to involve it completely and utterly in your policies or politics. This only achieves a far from innocous presence joined only by hordes of sheep following their faith, not their beliefs of how a country should be run. What BabyHeadCrab said outlines this idea.

What else, what else, well, there is the fact that most are against homosexuals (I said most), also some arguments for guns which just make me cringe:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-guy-with-a-gun-is-a-good-guy-with-a-gun.html

Did you guys know that the NRA (National Rifle Association) gives to politicians money in order to win the gun control debates?
Between 2001 and 2010, the NRA spent between $1.5 million and $2.7 million on federal-level lobbying efforts. During the 2010 election cycle, the NRA spent more than $7.2 million on independent expenditures at the federal level on messages advocating for or against political candidates.

Remind yourself that most or all of the politicians bribed are Republicans. Therefore Republicans are against gun control. In 2013. Seriously, America?

Hey guys, I thought I'd just drop in to see what's going-

Incoming forum re-position in 3...2...1...

Before this shit gets ugly, I'd like to point out that every time I see the thread title I think of the lyrics to Radiohead's song "Packt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box" (yes that is how they spell it) off of Amnesiac. Okay, continue (I'm still out).

FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:Eventually you'll realize...
Tis massag has bean blessed by Gawd, 7& he sais taht you shud ford this massage to at leest !) peoples in the nuxt ower or a baby-eeting reptiliann humen shal eet yurr faice!!!1!!!1!!!!!!1!1!!1!! teh man loooks like this;
rwj-200x200.jpg

I'm glad this thread finally caught on. Was scared there were some folks who weren't G-d believers around here. Also lol @ dems. The only real goal one should have in life is having a good sum of money and a nice boat :)

To name a few points:

• Abortion
    • Democrats are generally for abortion. Unwanted pregnancy is -- like addiction to drugs or alcohol, tardiness, and procrastination -- an affliction and therefore needs to be treated by the government.
    • Republicans are generally opposed to abortion unless of course it is one's own daughter that got knocked up, in which case the decent thing to do is to ship her off to some distant city where private but expensive medical care can be provided and the local community is spared the details.
  • Animals
    • Democrats believe that wild animals should have all the rights of humans, protected from any harm and allowed to die slow and agonizing deaths like most of the world's humans do.
    • Republicans believe that wild animals were put here for the sport of hunting, provide a little expensive but gamy and tough meat, and an occasional fur coat for the missus.
      Both think that domestic animals and the raising thereof need massive government support. This often results in an excess of such animals, which are then killed, burnt or buried instead of being shipped off to starving humanity around the world because to do so might upset the local economy

Capital Punishment
    • Democrats
      Because Democrats are genetically compassionate, they are opposed to capital punishment especially if it is someone who has tortured and molested 27 women and children to death as it is self evident that such a person has had a bad childhood, probably having his pacifier forcibly taken before he was nine years old. However, Democrats do make an exception to this opinion, if the victims were actually a close friend or part of the family. That family includes the family of government employees such as those that were blown up in Oklahoma City. In cases like that, the guy ought to be hung out in the sun by his testicles and left to die a slow death.
    • Republicans
      The Republican's position on this issue is clear and is based upon the Judeo/Christian bible: an eye for an eye. That we are not always completely sure that we have the right dude before we send him on his way to St. Peter is not really all that serious of an issue. "God will sort it out" is their most commonly stated rationale for slaughtering a group of people that from their very looks it is obvious that they are guilty -- of something. Actually God really only gave us a hint as to the real possibilities: how about a lopped head for a mashed finger, for instance? That certainly should work even better. I understand that there are now over 50 offenses for which you can be given a quick dispatch to meet your maker.

lol confirmed nanny state sympathizer

I'm glad this thread finally caught on. Was scared there were some folks who weren't G-d believers around here. Also lol @ dems. The only real goal one should have in life is having a good sum of money and a nice boat :)
Excuse me, but I'm genuinely curious if you are being sarcastic there or not. If you are not, well, what makes you "scared" that some people don't believe in God? Are you against people's free choice of God and/or beliefs? Do you feel less comfortable around people, or "folks", as you said, who don't believe in a God? I myself am Jewish by blood, but don't believe in the Judea/Christian God. I am an agnostic. Does that make you "scared"? Huh?

It is done.

Welcome back Politics forum!

Okay, for behavior, yeah of course you're going to have a few idiots who make retarded comments here and there. But that also goes for the Democrats, which this forum seems to kiss the asses of (that's a pun for you Matt <3). As for ideology: less government spending, less federal control (meaning more power to the people, which was how it was supposed to be in the first place), etc. I don't know about you but that sounds pretty nice to me.

So again, please explain why being a Republican is a bad thing. Still waiting on Cempa's response.

Yeah, sure, they want a government small enough to fit inside every woman's uterus. State's rights, yeah, unless they want to decriminalise drugs or legalise gay marriage.
It's a party of the rich, for the rich which attracts the support of those they work against economically by appealing to their social conservatism and religious affiliation.

Does that make you "scared"? Huh?

Doesn't make me scared. But your loved ones should be scared of your final destination.

Yeah, sure, they want a government small enough to fit inside every woman's uterus. State's rights, yeah, unless they want to decriminalise drugs or legalise gay marriage.
It's a party of the rich, for the rich which attracts the support of those they work against economically by appealing to their social conservatism and religious affiliation.

Move to Cuba, Noam Chomsky

Doesn't make me scared. But your loved ones should be scared of your final destination.
Wow. A final destination you only believe in because you happen to be brought up in the Christian faith, instead of, by a meek chance be brought up by the Jewish faith, or the Muslim one, or any other?

Please watch this:

Move to Cuba, Noam Chomsky

I'm getting a few good chuckles coming from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back