Everything that will happen in Half-Life 2 episode three

What will Gordon encounter in the borealis?

• Total voters

pie189

Reaction score
Hey guys! I just wanted to talk about some stuff that will happen in half life 2 episode 3!:E
Lets start this off by voting on my poll about one of the things that will happen in hl2 ep3. and that is the borealis so just vote in this poll about what will be in the boreallis. because in hl2 ep 3 gordon will encounter the borealis. (you can pick more then 1)

One of the new common enemys that gordon will have to fight are going to be an advisor. they're actually not really common but as common as a hunter in episode two. you first see an advisor a little while after the helicopter crashes. and he hovers above you whith snow and chunks of ice swirling around it. A good example is when you encounter it in the barn in episode two. After he gets hurt he flys away whith wood from the barn swirling around it. But thats all i know about this other then the borealis. anyone else know anything?

i just checked a page fom wikipedia saying that you see chell in the boreallis... but shes is crazy, you find her cutting up a car battery and her heel springs broken. She broke her heel springs from gaining too much momentum and accidentely snaped her springs, and she became crazy because GLaDOS kept repeating "you must conplete the testing for your cake!" and other stuff like that.

(spoiler read this if you dare!) I also found out you kill g-man in the end with the help of vortigaunts!

i just checked a page fom wikipedia saying that you see chell in the boreallis... but shes is crazy, you find her cutting up a car battery and her heel springs broken. She broke her heel springs from gaining too much momentum and accidentely snaped her springs, and she became crazy because GLaDOS kept repeating "you must conplete the testing for your cake!" and other stuff like that.

(spoiler read this if you dare!) I also found out you kill g-man in the end with the help of vortigaunts!

What fascinates me is how all of the comments I have seen from you so far are absolute crap.

"Alyx won't come with you because she's too sad"
"GMan gets killed in boss battle"
"Chell cuts up car batteries"

You don't have any proof or evidence whatsoever for any of the above statements, and they are obviously most likely to be wrong.

Your poll (and entire thread for that matter) is also crap and pointless.

I checked the wikipedia, and it states this

"Half-Life 2: Episode Three is the third and final installment in the series of episodic expansions.[30] It is planned as the last episode in the story arc, although not necessarily the end of the Half-Life franchise.[31] No release date or other details have been announced, though some concept art has surfaced[32][33] as well as the possible incorporation of sign language into the game in some way.[34]."

So either what you are referring to was very quickly removed (because it was obviously a lie) or you are simply making it all up.

---------------
EDIT: This is also a revival of a thread you made which was previously closed.

Link or it's total Bulls***.

I reckon that Gordon will encounter the Borealis Crew; either long dead or in a state of insanity

1. Eli Vance wanted the contents of the ship to be destroyed at all costs. "Not another Black Mesa."

2. The ship disappeared along with part of the dry-dock. What technology could achieve this? What is Aperture known for? Portal technology.

3. The combine's attempt at creating a super-portal failed. It is safe to assume they want to try again but they do not have the means to do so. They are currently at the ship's location. See Dr. Mossman's transmission.

4. Gman whispered "Prepare for unforeseen consequences" right before the Resonance Cascade. Eli then goes on a tangent regarding the Gman, Gordon, and the importance of finding and destroying the ship. I believe the Borealis contains Aperture Portal technology similar to that of their competitors in Black Mesa, and that Eli does not want another Resonance Cascade to happen, thus leading to more misery. The Gman might want another Cascade to occur, or is warning of such. I believe the "unforeseen consequences" regard this future portal mishap more than it does Eli's death, which is quite frankly insignificant in the Gman's plans.

I had a day dream once (yes I do day dream about Half-Life, thankyou) about finding entire shipping crates full of Portal Guns, lol.

They're inevitably going to find Mossman, whether she's dead or alive.

Also old thread.

The Nihilanth, who we all assumed was dead, is held captive in the Borealis' hold, the reason the whole ship teleported

Surely you can't be serious...

Leslie-Nielsen_580.jpg

I think what will happen will they will use the power of the borealis to brieng eli back to life.
Then gordon and alyx will have , s e x and have a baby, then when he gets older, he will be the new Gordon Freeman.

...lolwut... Am I the only Scanner that is not either a troll or crazy? You really think that that will happen? Gosh. Anyways I agree with Shem when he said that we will see Mossman either way, dead or alive.

Back