Ewwwww...Haitians

George Bush and Bill Clinton are going around meeting some Haitians, Bush shakes the hand of one then pats Clinton on the shoulder.

Im not convinced thats what it was, so i edited my post. It looks pretty innocent to be honest.

Hard to say at closer look really. But it's pretty funny.

I still say the last time America was doing great was during the Clinton years. Everybody focuses on the whole cheating scandal but the guy did a lot of good things for the country. Then we got the Bush's. Plus Clinton was during the 90's, aka "In Living Color" and other stuff was on tv. None of this America Idol crud.

I still say the last time America was doing great was during the Clinton years. Everybody focuses on the whole cheating scandal but the guy did a lot of good things for the country. Then we got the Bush's. Plus Clinton was during the 90's, aka "In Living Color" and other stuff was on tv. None of this America Idol crud.

Clinton's administration was one of the few that actually had successful relations with a Congress controlled by the opposing party, although that's as much thanks to Newt as it is Clinton. That's why I like him, anyway.

As a side note, most people didn't really give a damn about him cheating. It was the lying under oath part...

George Bush and Bill Clinton are going around meeting some Haitians, Bush shakes the hand of one then pats Clinton on the shoulder.

Didn't look like a pat to me, he was wiping off his hand.

Maybe that Haitian's palms were very sweaty.

Yeah he was definitely wiping off his hand. I'm no body language expert but he was initially making the move to wipe his hand on his chest after making the faux wave then wiped it on Clinton. Of course, I wouldn't have been surprised if, considering the worldwide opinion of Bush, someone put their hand in a bit pile of shit or spit all over it before trying to shake his hand.

Yet, after any interaction like this, domestic or foreign, they give that individual hand sanitizer. It's been a standard practice for a while.

As far as the Clinton years, yeah they were fantastic for the economy in the second term because we got out of Reaganomics and actually began having taxes again. Of course H.W. Bush had to institute some taxes thanks to Reaganomics. Probably the most ridiculous idea in politial economics I've ever heard of... lower taxes as much as possible and raise military spending. Clinton created adequate taxes, maintained and instituted a few social programs, stayed out of any extreme foreign conflict lowering military costs, and also made some attempts to reform health care, but was unsuccessful.

Not to give a history lesson or anything, but did end his terms with a surplus due to smart budgeting. Reagan, Bush Sr., and Bush Jr all ended their terms with increasing debt.

Lying under oath (in a round about way) is the weakest possible reason to dislike a leader who managed to accomplish everything he did. I actually shook his hand when he was campaigning for Hillary in 2008. He gave the longest speech every as I stood there for a good three hours. Totally worth it in my book.

Bush is scared of germs.. not a big deal.

I forgive him. I think he wiped off his hand after meeting some congressmen too

Im not convinced thats what it was, so i edited my post. It looks pretty innocent to be honest.

I dunno man... i watched it almost half a dozen times and it looks to me like he hesitates, thinking he wants to wipe it on his own shirt, but then does a casual rub against Clinton's shirt. No pat.

I mean... it doesn't bother me. I'd wipe my hands too if they were all sweaty after a handshake, though I'd wipe them on my own pants, not the shirt of some other dude... let alone another ex-president.

It is funny though.

Definitely a wipe, can't believe he didn't wipe it on his own clothes.

I want kill Republicans. Can't take them no more.

Hahaha! Thats pretty damn funny. Bush is such a crappo.

In terms of the Clinton years, he did nothing to steer US Foreign Policy in any positive direction whatsoever. Plus the economic boom had less to do with him and his policies and more to do with innovation in the technology sector, namely Al Gore and his marvelous Internet. So I see him as one of America's most overrated presidents ever. Seems like an awesome guy, but I like him far more out of office than in.

Back