Extra Video Footage

X

xXSMGXx

Well ok i watched that 500meg video with some bit of extra footage and there wasnt much, just freeman blowing away zombies with his shotty.
I recommend this video instead of small video pieces because it got better quality and that "extra" stuff...whatever just get it from fileplanet

damn im bored..

Originally posted by xXSMGXx
Well ok i watched that 500meg video with some bit of extra footage and there wasnt much, just freeman blowing away zombies with his shotty.
I recommend this video instead of small video pieces because it got better quality and that "extra" stuff...whatever just get it from fileplanet

damn im bored..

how good is the quality on a 1 to 10 scale?

Plz give me a link so I can DL this nice video. ^_^

Think hes on about the 500 Meg Fileplanet Subscriber only vid, in which case if your not a subscriber you cant dl it :|

7/10 It'ss high res and everything but at places too dark...

well the image is big but it aint high res.. kinda low res if you ask me :)
but its all videos in one, and theres some comments not found on the other vids, so its worth downloading

woohooo!! i want that so i can decode it to SVCD and watch it on my DVD player

If you have good usenet access someone posted the QUicktime version to alt.binaries.multimedia in the last two days. Prior to that MPG versions of most of it (in 20-35Mb chunks) were posted to the same group. The MPGs are lesser quality, camccorder viewings.

This Quicktime version (from fileplanet) is the best quality. The screen fills the image. It may have been a direct capture and not a camcorder view from a side angle as some releases show. It is 640x360 with the best 44Khz sound. There are none of the color cyclings (sky changing color) that many of the other images show, but it is significantly darker. It is 22;47 long.

Just wish it wasn't quicktime. QT player sucks, no fullscreen, no controls to adjust darkness and mine (6.0 under XP) has a tendency to go nuts and consume 100% of CPU and just get stuck.

For those of you who that are still looking for the complete E3 movie, you can get it here:

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=2914

You need a subscription to fileshack to get the high res version, but they promise it will be free to all in a few days (after the initial rush).

The teaser is also there and it is free.
(of course you can get that just about anywhere)

Back